seven

The trek back to Technoblade's lodge wasn't the best.

Leaving behind a small trail of blood was nerve-racking in itself, but the light snowfall was a tiny comfort that it would cover your tracks.

You thought about Technoblade, who would scold you for being so reckless and stupid, and now having to stay with him for longer. And Phil, who would probably lecture you about not being safe, but still help in any way possible.

Maybe I shouldn't tell them? I can handle this myself. Yeah, I'm not telling them.

It was much easier to stay conscious this time, considering there was only one wound and you didn't pull out the weapon this time. You've learnt not to take out the knife, otherwise you will lose a hell of a lot more blood.

The cabin finally came into sight, and you wrapped Technoblade's old coat firmly around you, hiding the dagger and the blood as best you could. A wave of a bizarre burning sensation washed over your whole body, sending cold shivers down your spine.

Taking the final steps up to the front porch, you could finally feel nausea rising in your stomach, your breakfast sitting high in your throat.

Opening the front door, you were greeted by both Phil and Technoblade standing off towards the kitchen. You didn't dare reply, in fear of throwing up all over them.

Slamming the front door behind you, you hobbled as fast as your dingy leg would allow you into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

Throwing yourself harshly on top of the toilet rim, you retched your guts out.

Everything came up, from this morning's toast to last night's potatoes, and even some blood to add into the disgusting mixture.

Coughing up as much as you could, saliva and blood dribbled down your chin and on your neck. Flushing the toilet, you winced at the harsh pounding on the bathroom door.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Technoblade's gruff voice was muffled, but his words were clear as ever. Much quieter bickering could be heard, but this time the words were unintelligible.

"Hey, Y/N?" Phil this time. "Could you please open the door? We want to help you."

A few involuntary tears rolled down your cheeks as you pulled your bag and cloak off of your shoulders, discarding it on the floor beside you.

The adrenaline was beginning to wear off, pain taking its place.

Pulling yourself off the floor by the toilet and up to the door leaning your body weight against the wall, you grimaced as you felt the dagger move slightly.

"Promise you won't be mad," you mumbled. You were surprised you could speak, let alone loud enough for them to hear.

"We won't," Phil cooed.

Unlocking the door, you pulled it open to reveal both Phil and Technoblade standing in the doorway. Their faces dropped as they saw the dagger impaling your abdomen and all the surrounding blood.

"Oh my god," Phil gasped, immediately springing into action, pulling you away to sit on the couch.

Technoblade trailed behind, not knowing what to do with himself.

"You look like shit," Technoblade smirks.

"You should've seen the other guy," you grumble, a gentle smile on your lips.

"Alright, you're okay Y/N, everything is going to be fine, got it?" Phil croons.

You tiredly nod your head, lying back on the couch.