15

[Reader...]

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Was what I heard when I woke up from slumber, the sound of a fist slamming against the screen door of our apartment. My eyes widen looking at the time, four in the morning. Ceci begins crying so I pick her up and try to soothe her.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I hear again, I quickly make my way to the front door setting Ceci down and picking up one of Danny's guns for quick protection. I open the door slightly making sure to hide the gun in the hand behind the door.

The person behind the screen was none other than the one that had just dropped me off the night prior.

"Stark?! What the hell are you doing, and why the hell are you here? You know Danny and my mother can be home at any minute!" I whisper-yell going back to Ceci who had still been crying.

Tony makes his way into the apartment rolling his eyes at me.

"If I know anything, I know when your step father and mother leave this... apartment. They are not returning until a few days or the afternoon." He rolls his eyes.

"H-how do you-"

"I told you, SHEILD has eyes everywhere. We know more about you than you know yourself. Why aren't you up, and dressed?" He asks

"When you said morning, I thought you were talking seven or eight, not four o'damn clock in the damn morning!" I yell at him.

"Aw, someone is mad I wrecked her beauty sleep." He fake pouted

"Well, you need to wait because I have to get Cesar and Ceci up, fed, and dressed-"

"You do realize apart of this mentor ship is for you to stay out of juvie, meaning you do what I say? Right?" He asks

"Of course, but you do realize I have two younger siblings that count on me to help them with showering, dressing, being fed, and their homework, right?"

"Yes, which means you need to start getting up at four to do that. Here's your new alarm clock, your welcome." Tony said with a smirk motioning to himself being the new alarm.

"Go get your brother, we have showers and baths at the compound." I look at him skeptically

"You want your mom-" he stared but I cut him off.

"Nope, I'll go grab him." I say quickly going into the room. Only Cesar was in there, Rafael must have left already, I quickly wake him up wrapping a blanket around him and grabbing a bag of his clothes as well as Ceci's.

He wobbled to the living room in his iron man pajamas and slippers along with his Spider-Man blanket. Tony chuckles.

"Hey little man, nice pajamas." He says charmingly, suddenly Cesar was a bit more awake rubbing his eyes to check if he was dreaming and blinking really hard to check again.

"Is that- are you-"

"Yes, and yes. Tony Stark, otherwise known as the hero himself... Iron Man." He says putting his hand out for him to shake. Cesar looks at him with a wide mouth, and wide eyes.

"Holy butter balls, Nena!! Tony Stark is in our living room!" He screams, making Tony and I chuckle at him.

"I know, he's here to pick us up."

"How do you know him?!" He questions loudly

"He's going to be my mentor for a while"

"Nena, did you get into trouble again?" He asked pouting, i chuckle.

"Don't worry about it, you got something out of it this time." I joked

"Yeah, i guess your right." He says with a shrug.

I grabbed Ceci and her car seat and buckled her in, Cesar buckled himself in as well.

I put Ceci and Cesar's bags on the floor of the car before getting into the front seat. I buckled myself in before looking over at Tony, raising my eyebrow as he had been staring.

"You aren't some kind of pervert, are you? Preying on young girls at their most vulnerable state?" I ask teasing him

"Nope, definitely not. And trust me, if I was... you wouldn't be my type." He joked along with me.

"Hey!" I said defensively with a genuine smile.

"What? You asked." He joked chuckling.

He started the car and drove.

"You have any type of phone? Any sorts of communication with that gang your associated with?" He asked

"I have my phone?" I ask lifting up my phone into view with my hand that was on the middle console.

"Great, can i see that?" He asked before getting my consent. I nodded, he took it from my hand looking at it.

"Pretty nice." He complimented, then quickly threw it out the window.

"Hey!" I yelled putting my knee on the seat as I looked back.

"Sit back down, I'll buy you a new one. A part of your agreement is to not be in communication with anyone associated in that gang." I chuckled bitterly.

"Easier said than done, my mom, Danny, and Rafael are all associated in with that gang. So you expect me to not be in communication with family anymore as apart of my agreement for this stupid mentor ship." I said bitterly folding my arms across my chest.

"Well that was a quick turn in events." He mumbled to himself.

"Look, i don't expect you to stop speaking to your mother, or your twin, even your... Danny?-"

"He's not her Danny. He's my moms dumb boyfriend!" Cesar butts in from the backseat, defending me angrily.

"Okay, your moms boyfriend. I don't expect you to stop speaking to any of them. I do expect you to start taking this seriously, the second you mess up is the second you find yourself signing your life away on a piece of paper saying bye bye to your little siblings back there."

"But Ceci—"

"I got it. Okay? I got it, no need to go all parole officer on me. I know what I need to do." I quickly interrupted Cesar from speaking.

"Perfect then. So we'll get along nicely then." He says