16

[Third Person...]

Tony pushed you to your limits, you were feeling completely and utterly tired.

"Come on, one more." He said encouraging you as you were aiming to do another push up.

"Gah! Fuck this!" You said angrily as you could no longer push yourself up. You laid flat on the floor. The day was brutal, when you had gotten to the compound there were many agents and hero's that stared at you as you walked your way along side Tony towards the compound.

Tony forced you to fight him during your first training session of the day. Which was more than exhausting on your own. When you were getting ready to leave for the school day mister Stark was insisting you would have to have. It took you by surprise when he brought you to another school.

"Uh? This isn't my-"

"Now it is. Fresh starts. Cesar is being put into a school on this side of town as well, really nice." You recall the conversation, you look towards the back where Ceci was trying to put her foot in her mouth giggling without a care in the world.

"They have a teenage daycare for her." He whispered to you, you look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"We know, Y/n." He let's out, your eyes widen in shock as you begin to stumble over your words.

"I- uh- I- I-"

"It's fine, you don't have to say anything, it's amazing what you do."

"I-... it is?" You asked as more shock, if possible, was cast upon your face.

"Yes! I mean, your brother made the mistakes and the fact your taking care of his child... it takes real guts. The fact you are doing all of this for her, it's great." He smiled at you, the shock finally left your face as it turned red and you nodded.

"Of course... sometimes I forget that it's all written in my file. My family forces us to keep it all so hush that when a cop or lawyer brings it up, I just go... blank." You admit.

"It's fine, you're good. Go ahead, they're waiting for you." Tony says with a small smile, you give an awkward small smile back as you picked up Ceci's car seat.

"I'll be back after to pick you all up, training takes place right after school."

"You know, being that it's the first-"

You started wanting to try to convince Tony on not doing the afternoon session of training but Tony drove off before even thinking about hearing you out. You groaned as you went inside the administration office.

"Hello, how may we help you?" You remember the office ladies chirpy voice as she greeted you.

"Hi... I'm y/n Oliveira-"

"Oh yes! New student, Mister Stark said you would be starting today, come in, we'll get you settled." She smiled, you smiled back awkwardly going inside where the office desks were to get your school schedule as well as daycare information.

"It''ll be so great to have much more... ethnical students around." She smiled at you.

"Ethnical?" You ask but she ignored it

"We do have classes for those who are especially challenged, I know usually people among your background may have some trouble obtaining the lesson structures-"

"Oh no, I don't need-"

"So we already went ahead and placed you into a few special education classes, such as algebra, English, as well as Earth Science, so it will help you tremendously from the lack of help at home-"