˚ ☁︎ ˚ Book »

« 本 »

Jay adjusted his tie and then , fixed his hair.

He was so  nervous for his first ever confession.

His lips curled to form a smile.

He still remembered the day he had first met her.

//FLASHBACK//

Jay's basketball match was near and so he practised at the indoor stadium all alone.

His best friends were busy with some school project and thus, they couldn't give him company.

Sweat dripped down his forehead , as he made a high jump , throwing the ball into the goal net. He successfully made five consecutive goals .

A sense of pride surfaced over his face.

No wonder , he was the best player at school.

"Woah."

He paused , hearing a girl exclaim. His eyes scanned through the stadium , and that's when he spotted her.

She seemed tall and kind of cute. Her slightly chubby cheeks lifted up , as she smiled with her hands engaged in clapping.

"What are you doing here?",Jay questioned in confusion.

"Oh...I came here to sleep.",she flashed a nervous laugh.

"Stadium is not for sleeping.",he heaved a sigh.

She slowly walked down from the gallery and grabbed the ball from him,"Then, see me playing."

She ran with the ball on her hands and threw it through the goal net.

Jay seemed startled,"You know basketball?"

"I am just a casual player.",she liesurely stood  in front of him and flung her hand backwards , causing the ball to be thrown away and pass through the net once again.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?",his eyes widened with surprise.

He was really impressed.

"To be honest.",she awkwardly  scratched the nape of her neck,"That happened co-incidentally. I looked so cool. Hehe."

He let out a soft chuckle,"What's your name?"