˚ ☁︎ ˚ Restart »

« 復元 »

Sunghoon's breathe tickled her lips.

Heeyoung could feel a high adrenaline rush driving through her body.

Beep.Beep.

He broke the eye contact hearing the sound of the notification and immediately , rose to his feet with his cheeks being a blushing mess.

Heeyoung sat down on the bed, avoiding any sort of eye contact with him.

"G-good night.",he rushed out from the room in haste, shutting the door behind.

She patted her chest , trying to calm herself but then , began to jump around the whole room,"WE WERE SO CLOSE!",she whisper yelled,"MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE.",she listened to the thumping of her heart,"Senior Sunghoon. How will I share the same roof with you until I find a new home? What if I have a cardiac arrest?"

Cupping her cheeks , she plopped herself on the bed kicking her legs in the air.

//NEXT DAY//

Sunghoon drove the chopsticks into his mouth while Heeyoung chewed on the rice.

"Did you sleep well?",he questioned.

She nodded with a smile ,"...I hope Miyeon is fine.",she spoke, after pausing for a while.

"You are still thinking about her.",he sighed.

"No matter how her personality is...she is still a minor."

"Heeyoung.",he made a quick eye contact with her,"Everything happens for a reason. Let her face the circumstance. Hopefully , she will have a change of heart, wouldn't she?"

"I hope, she does.",she moved the chopsticks over her rice bowl.

His lips formed a smile,"Let's hope she does."

"Do you have a crush?",she asked out of the blue.

He seemed startled by the sudden question,"W-what?"

"I just wanted to change the topic.",she clicked her tongue being flustered.

"What about you?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a crush?",he looked right into her eyes.

Both the crushes asked each other, if they had a crush. What a weird day.

"I do."

"O h .",he grew curious to know more but he resorted to reply instead, "I do , too."