˚ ☁︎ ˚ Sketch »

« 略図 »

Jake banged his hand against the table ,rising from his seat to glare at her,"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"You started it.",she kept the glass on the table and began to walk away.

He grabbed her wrists, pinning them behind her back and pulled her closer to his warmth.

Anger was evident on his face.

"I hate you so much.",he deeply  stared into her eyes.

Heeyoung didn't even flinch ,"The feelings are mutual.",she forcefully stepped on his feet.

He groaned in pain, releasing her from his grip,"YOU STUPID-"

She ignored him, exiting the canteen.

Her personal life was already messed up and this guy , was messing up her school life, as well. She wished that they had never crossed paths with each other

"Heeyoung!"

She came to a halt, watching Jay walk towards her.

His face had a frown,"What happened to your shirt?"

Her shirt was ruined with  food stains because of Jake's childish attempt to make her suffer.

"I accidentally fell in the canteen.",she flashed an awkward smile.

He took off his blazer and placed it on her shoulders,"Stop being that clumsy now.",he heaved a sigh.

He was such a good person unlike his friend.

She flashed a smile , with a nod.

"Are you free after school?",he grinned.

She hummed in response.

"Will you hang out with me ?"

Hanging out? Hanging out with someone was in her wishlist. She was so happy that one of her wishes would be coming true.

"Yes ! Okay!",her eyes sparkled with excitement.

He patted her head, letting out a soft chuckle,"Okay then. Let's meet after school."

She waved at him, heading towards her classroom.

She had already imagined eating snacks at a cafe, visiting an amusement park and clicking pictures at a photobooth! Her love for dramas made her fantasize a lot of activities.

Her smile gradually faded when she spotted her cousin approaching her.

Miyeon gave her an appraising look  with her arms crossed over her chest,"Where did you get this blazer ? Didn't you say yours was torn?"