˚ ☁︎ ˚ Party »

« パーティ »

Heeyoung placed the cold-drinks along with the sandwiches on the table,"Did you come to meet me?"

Sunghoon's lips formed a smile as his head moved to nod,"I hope your day went well."

She held back her smile,"Yes...it did."

"Heeyoung~",Jungwon called her from the counter.

She turned back,"Yes ?"

"Can you come over here ? I need to tell you something!"

"You can tell from there , kid.",Jake tried his best to not glare at the boy.

"Hey . Don't be rude to him!",Heeyoung lightly hit his arm, "Wait , Jungwon . I am going.",she walked towards him.

"She just met him today.",Jay sulked , taking a bite of the sandwich.

They stared at the two from their seats.

"So , the owner wanted us to pack these meals but I need to go home , urgently.",Jungwon blinked as he finished explaining.

"Okay. I will get them packed. Right now.",she flashed a smile.

He let his dimple form on his cheek,"Thank you. I am heading home. Take care."

"Take care , you too~",she patted his head.

He seemed like a cute little brother to her.

He got shy and looked behind her, only to gulp.

Why?

The three boys who were apparently her friends were throwing sharp glances at him.

"Why are your friends looking at me this way?",he flashed a nervous laugh.

"Huh?",she turned back and saw them engaged in eating the snacks  innocently ,"They ain't looking at you?"

He awkwardly  scratched the nape of his neck,"...I...need to go. Bye.",he rushed out from the building, leaving Heeyoung confused.

She heaved a sigh.

//ROAD//

She waved Sunghoon and Jay a 'bye' as she parted ways with them and continued to walk with Jake.

They happened to stay nearby and their houses were in the same direction , so he offered to walk her home

"It's...",he spoke,"...my mom's birthday tomorrow."

"WHAT?REALLY?"

"Yes. So , she is throwing a small party. Jay and Sunghoon will be coming . She wanted me to invite you , as well."