˚ ☁︎ ˚ Crush »

« 押しつぶす»

The lady slammed her hand against Heeyoung's cheeks twice, causing the corner of her mouth to bleed.

Tears escaped her eyes,"STOP ! IT HURTS !"

"YOU DARED TO TALK BACK TO ME? HUH?",she raised her hand up once again while Miyeon stood at a distance with a smile resting on her face.

Ding.Dong.

Her aunt paused, motioning for Miyeon  to open the door. She glanced back at Heeyoung ,"Get up and go to your room."

Heeyoung sobbed  struggling to stand on her feet.

The door opened , revealing the three boys.

Miyeon seemed startled by their sudden arrival.

Jake let his gaze meet hers with his phone resting over his ears,"Namsan street , House no.4 , I want to report a case for physical abuse."

"Jaeyun?",the lady walked towards him with a coy smile,"There's a misunderstanding."

"We saw everything , Mrs.Choi.",Jay spoke sternly.

Sunghoon made his lips way towards Heeyoung , pulling her into an embrace.

"Trust me. I have never beaten her before.",the lady turned back , giving the young girl a deep stare,"Right Heeyoung? Tell them? I adore you so much."

"Don't try to scare her.",Sunghoon shot a glare at the lady.

"Have you all gone insane? Why would my mother think ill of Heeyoung? She is a part of our family.",Miyeon cried out.

Jake grabbed a vase from the nearby table and threw it towards her direction , hitting it against the wall behind her body.

Miyeon screamed being fear-stricken.

"I know what kind of a person , you are. Stop with your darn lies.",he glared at her.

"Heeyoung. You don't have to stay with them anymore. Come with us.",Jay approached her.

"But Jay...",Heeyoung spoke up for the first time in a while.

"You don't have to bear this anymore. Don't be scared.",he insisted.

"SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. IF SHE IS GONE , WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN PROPERTY?WE NEED TO GAIN IT FIRST !",the lady pushed Jay aside.

Jake laughed in disbelief,"You consider yourself human , Mrs.Choi? You are worser than a monster.",his gaze shifted to  Heeyoung,"Pack your things. You are leaving this monsters' place."

"Jake!",Miyeon's eyes trembled with tears,"Why are you being rude to us? Our parents are business partners...remember? "