˚ ☁︎ ˚。 Plushie »

« プラッシー »

Heeyoung's lips formed a smile as she scanned the two-room apartment with her eyes.

Although it was not very spacious, it was systematic and comfy. She loved it so much! She was deeply grateful towards the Sim family for helping her.

Heeyoung walked into her new bedroom humming to a song.

As she entered the room , her gaze fell on a plushie which was placed over the small bed.

She squealed ,"CUTE!"

She excitedly took it in her hands , taking off the note which was attached to it- "Stupid."

She chuckled,"Jake."

"Don't get the wrong idea. It's just because you have shifted there."

She placed the note aside after reading it  and drew the plushie close to her chest.

"Let me name you ...",she smiled staring at it,"Coco."

//NEXT DAY//

"Are you okay?",asked Jay as he spotted Heeyoung massaging her forehead with a frown.

"Just a headache. Argh. I need to start cheerleading practise from today!"

She heaved a sigh.

He ruffled her hair with a chuckle,"Aren't you joining part-time today ?"

She nodded ,"I have so many things to do !"

"You can do it !",he hyped her up.

Her lips formed a smile,"Thank you , senior Jay ! You are the best !",she gave him a quick hug and waved a 'bye' , rushing towards the indoor stadium.

As if his body froze there. Heeyoung hugged him? His heart was obviously a mess

He smiled to himself  thinking about her warmth against his body.

Sunghoon lowered his gaze, gripping Heeyoung's favourite sandwich,"I wish...you liked me,Heeyoung.",he uttered in an inaudible voice.