My first lullaby (Moon)

You are 19 years old, and right now you are in the last place a 19-year-old should be in.

...

A daycare-

Your younger sibling is having the time of his life playing with his friends while you just- sit there. In total embarrassment.

Things can go better than this but it's not so this is your new life.

Also, your mom definitely stole your phone because she gave you "responsibility" to take care of.

You sighed as you looked upon your younger brother running to you with his friends, you open your arm as if you're a robot program to do so.

They cried "Sister/Brother! I'm scared the other kids say there's a monster at nap time!" He cried "Yeah that's right!" One said, "I'm scared I don't wanna go to sleep!" Another said "Can you sleep with us! Please!" My brother said.

I sighed and nodded gently giving a small smile, all the kids hugged me and gave me one of the reasons why I would take care of kids.

After the warm hug, they led me to the circle of kids as they got comfy on their mats.

I comforted them all as my eyes started to get droppy, I stood up trying to walk to a wall I can lean suddenly I stumbled but a tall figure catches me by the waist.
I felt someone picking me up bridal style, I was too sleepy to do anything. Whoever it was was very gentle and made me feel calm.

I felt someone placing me on the floor, I didn't want to let go of the warm gentle touch. I tugged on whoever's sleeve and with a small whisper said "please don't go..." I tried opening my eyes but everything is in a hazy blur. The figure sat down next to me as I shuffled closer.

Putting my head on its lap, I felt a bit embarrassed if this is one of the parents in the daycare. But I just felt so tired I've never had a good nights sleep.

A tune started to play in the room, I whispered again "can you sing for me" suddenly I feel my heart move as if the figure tried to touch my hair flinch.

A couple of moments past and a hand stroked my hair a warm calming lullaby was sung.

The lullaby helped me drift off to sleep.

_________________________________________

AWW I LOVE THIS OMG I CANT BELIVE THIS WHAT THE FUCK THIS WOULD BE CUTE IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN-

Omg my heart I can't stfu I'm gonna get a stroke-

Anywho I love this it's so cute MOON YOU POOR BABY I WANNA GIVE U A HUG

Ok bye :)

~Meta-Chan