OH NO! SUN... HES BROKEN (Sun)

Today was another day working in the daycare everything was going smoothly, soon enough it will all be over and rest.

*ding**ding* "Sun! I'm going a take my lunch break ok?" I said to the Sun animatronic who had kids hugging his arm like monkeys "OK SUNSHINE HAVE FUN" He said. "And you little monkeys should be careful or you might get a boo-boo," I said taking the kids off Sun's arm.

I walked outside the daycare going to the food court to get a slice of pizza, funny enough even though I've been working here for a while I've never eaten pizza here. Even though it's called the Mega 'Pizza'plex, anywho I got up to the counter seeing my coworker Mark.

I approached mark "Hey Mark can I get a slice of P/P (Pizza Preference)?" I said to him "Sure man give me a sec" he said giving me a plate of my pizza "so how's it goin are the little dudes giving you any trouble?" He asked "Yes but it's funny to see them find ways to get in trouble," I said.

We chatted for a while before I say my goodbye's to Mark after finishing my pizza, I walked back to the daycare while watching TikTok until you saw something that caught your eye. An old trend... Oh ho ho ho this is a fun prank to pull on Sunny I thought.

I got back to the daycare and played with the kids with Sun, after a few hours the daycare finally closed and it's time to clean the damn place.

Me and Sun try and find all the leftover glitter, googly eyes, scrap paper, toys, etc. We finally found all of them finishing cleaning time, like usual after cleaning time both me and Sun talk for a bit as I start to pack my stuff.

It's closing time as I went to the door with my stuff and then I remember the prank I wanted to do on Sun. "BYE SUNSHINE," Sun said waving his hand "oh yeah and Sun there's one more thing I forgot to mention," I said "OOO WHAT IS IT?!" he asked "I love you," I said giving Sun a warm smile.

I- I think? I think Sun froze... Oh no... SUN! HE'S BROKEN. Sh*t I gotta run, im fast as f**k boi.

_________________________________________

Oh no! Sun! He's broken 😢

I love this cus Sun probs will freeze till next morning or Moon comes along and ruins it

Anywho I hope you enjoyy

~Meta-Chan