I Yawn (Sun)

(This def not based on a real thing I do irl def not)

Today was the busiest day ever, my back hurts so much, my eyes have bags under them, I feel like I can just pass out. The kids were so hyped up today for some reason, my guess.

SunDrop (the candy).

Anyhow the kids were out of control today I just couldn't wait to get back home, because of how tired I am. Even the Sun animatronic that worked alongside me seems to be warned out.

I don't know what kind of drugs they put on that candy, because the kids were crazy. They were running around non-stop for a straight 3 hours and some even tried to spiderman crawl, the daycare was a whole circus.

Finally, it's near closing time, time to get the kids back to their- oh never mind they ran and hide. Well, guess now both me and Sun have to get ready for the search, after a few hours we finally found them all and brought them back to theirs. I never felt happier in my life "gosh finally I feel like im going to melt into a puddle" I said.

I stretched my arm "goodness me I feel like I can deactivate at any moment" Sun said placing his head on my shoulder, wrapping his hand around my waist as I pack my items to get ready and close for the. I really want to get back home quickly so I can sleep.

As I almost finished packing my items I started to... "(Yawn)AAOoo..A(squeak)!" Yup, that's my yawn, I squeak sometimes when I yawn. "Oh my goodness! Did you just do that?!" Sun asked still not speaking in his usual loud tone since he's very tired.

"Yeah sorry about the squeak it happens oft-" I got cut off by Sun picking me up "Sunshine that was so cute you sounded like a little mouse! That's so adorable how do you do that?! Oh, you are so cute!" Sun says as he keeps complimenting me.

Yeah... I definitely feel like I want to melt into a puddle... Please Sun your gonna make me explode from how hot my face is.

_________________________________________

Hey y'all school starting so I don't know how much free time I have anymore so yeh here take this!

Take some of these! Anywho im gonna sleep night

~Meta-Chan