May we dance? (Sun/Moon)

OK, SO WHEN I HAVE A CRUSH ON A CHARACTER I DREAM OF THEM AND FOR SOME REASON I DREAMED OF SUN AND MOON IDK WHY?! OK?! and yes this is based of my dream. Also here take art from what I saw in my dream HERE CATCH!

IDK WHO THIS IS IM GONNA SAY THIS IS SUNSET SINCE ECLIPSE LOOKS YK DIFFERENT

Oh and this was me in the dream...

"Sun! Sun!" I shout to the tall animatronic, Sun runs to me scooping me up while kids hang over his arms and legs like monkeys "YEEEESSS???" Sun said. "Guess what? We're going to a party tonight!" I said "WE! YOU MEAN ME-! YOU! USSS?!?!" Sun asked getting close to my face as of he's unsure.

"Yes us! Since it's the towns anniversary the animatronic's are gonna get dressed up and you guys are gonna perform! *mumble* well the glamrocks are... Your gonna take care of the kids and such..." I mumbled, "WERE GONNA GO TO A PARTY WAHOOOO!!!" He shouts "Well see you then!" I said as the Sun animatronic looked confused.

I hopped out of his grip taking my stuff and grabbing the key to the daycare "I get to leave early to get ready so here you're in charge of locking up tonight I said" I gave the key to Sun "BUT WAIT DONT YOU WANNA WEAR MATCHING OUTFITS?!" Sun exclaimed as I rushed trying to leave the daycare "eh- you know anything you were will be fine! It doesn't matter..." I said.

"Ok bye!" I said leaving the daycare little does Sun know im gonna wear something unexpected.

_________________________________________
supriseeeee (:]

☀︎︎ Sun's thoughts ☀︎︎
☾︎ Moons thoughts ☽︎

Suns POV

'OH WOW, THE PARTY LOOKS AMAZING THE FAIRY LIGHTS LOOK SO PRETTY AND SHINY! I'VE NEVER SEEN THE NIGHT SKY BEFORE! THANKS TO THE EXTRA LIGHTS THEY GAVE ME I CAN LOOK AT THE NIGHT SKY IN PERSON! WITHOUT MOONS RAMBLE!'

'What's that supposed to mean'

'OH WOW IS THAT THE GLAMROCKS THEY LOOK SO COOL! OH, I WISH SUNSHINE WOULD BE HERE BY NOW-'