Shes my cuddle buddy! (Sun/Moon)

It's near closing time, you and Sun are cleaning the daycare. The kids were a real handful today, Sun was particularly happy that it's over. As I finish placing the glitter glue back in the rainbow order I hear the bells of the cherry Sun animatronic behind.

Two hands hugged my waist from behind "SUNSHINE~! WERE FINALLY DONE CLEANING WAHOO" the animatronic Sun says as you giggled. Funny enough the animatronic was obsessed with keeping things clean, I sighed "Yeh it's finally done! Gosh, my back hurts I feel like I can't walk!" I said sarcastically.

The animatronic Sun panicked "OH NO! NO NO NO! ILL HELP YOU WALK!" he says as he picks me up I feel bad for the animatronic for worrying about nothing, "ITS OK SUNSHINE!" he says as I just sighed and jump of the Sun's grasp. Making the Sun animatronic more panic.

"SUNSHINE OH PLEASE BE CAREFUL" he shouts, oh man this Sun is gonna make you laugh so hard because of his cuteness. "I'm fine its okay Sun come on let's lock-up!" I said with a smile the Sun seems to be more calmer now. "IF YOU SAY SOOoo..." He said like a sad puppy.

I smiled looking at the poor Sun, is it possible to choke of cuteness? I got my bags and the keys to the daycare as oh so familiar person came in through the doors, "Hey whatcha doing?" Luis.

Oh dear gosh, what am I to him Vanessa 2.0? Poor Vanessa has to go through this crap every day. "What is it, Luis? I need to close the daycare." I said with a groan "nothing I was wondering if your free I was gonna ask Vanessa if she wants to watch spiderman no way home but she wasn't there" he said.

Geez, this guy just came in here for a week and he has already acted like it's his home. "Sorry I'm busy," I said straight forward "aw come on~ cuddle buddy~," he says taking my waist preventing me from leaving.

"HEY SUNSHINE IS MY CUDDLE BUDDY!" The Sun animatronic shout "Gosh these animatronic's are annoying" He said as I was offended would say something to our cute Sun boy I pushed him "Please as if you not" I said walking to Sun as I can hear Luis walking behind me.

Out of nowhere a hand pulls my waist and hugs me tight I felt so disgusted as he was about to say something then the lights turned off, shit fuck.

I pushed away Luis "Hey where are you going?" He said following me to my desk I took the flashlight on my desk. Shining the flashlight around the daycare I thought to myself 'fuck' I wish I can just leave Luis here but I think I would get in trouble.

I hear the Moon animatronic jump down as the Moon animatronic jump in front of me and Luis "naughty boy... You shouldn't be here... Naughty boy..." The Moon animatronic hisses. He jumps over the desk and holds Luis tight in his arms "now... LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!" the Moon animatronic brings Luis to the door.

Moon pushed Luis out as he closed the door shut huffing, it took him a second as he jumped up and hides in the shadows again. I pushed the button to reboot the generators automatically as the lights turned back on, poor Moon he really doesn't deserve the hard time he having.

The Sun animatronic came out and jumped in front of me "HMP! HE WAS REALLY RUDE HE IS BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE!" He said with his hands crossing his chest " well I won't be seeing him for a while thanks... Cuddle buddy" I said "YES YOUR CUDDLE BUDDY AND AS CUDDLE BUDDY WE SHOULD HUG" he said.

As Sun opened his arms I giggled as I got my stuff and walked to the doors of the daycare "yeh yeh maybe tomorrow we should watch a movie with the kids then" I said "YAYAYAYAY THATS A PROMISE! WAHOO MOVIEE TIME WOOO WOOO" he said clapping his hands.

"Well then goodbye cuddle buddy!" I said closing the doors to the daycare "BYEEEeeeee~" he shouts.

_________________________________________

Sun is dork.

Dork is Sun.

Sun cute dork.

Very cute.

No murder to the Moon boi.

~Meta-Chan