Chocolate (Sun/Moon)

Hello everybody so I just got news I have 7 days of online school so HEHE so I wanted to creambath my hair right? And then I thought of something, Sun and Moon would definitely enjoy smelling my hair if I use a chocolate creambath! So- this is me in the salon writing this while doing my creambath-

Finally, another day working at my job in the daycare of the Mega Pizzaplex! My hair smells so good since yesterday I went to the hair salon to get a chocolate creambath, my hair has never been better! I went inside the building headed to the daycare and greeted my coworkers.

"Morning sugar cube!" Bella shouts, "Morning Bell how are you doing?" I asked "im doing fine hun! Mmm, what's that delicious smell of chocolate?" She asked, "oh nothing just my hair it smells good, doesn't it?" I said, "sure does sugar cube I bet the kids would love the smell of your sweet chocolaty hair!" She said.

"Well, I should get going good luck with you shift Bell!" I shout as I continue to walk "you to sugar!" She said. I made it to the doors of the daycare entrance opening up the door to Sun waiting by the entrance, "HELLO SUNSHINE GOOD MORNING HOW ARE YOU?" Sun shouts as he picks me up and hugs me "AND- oh?" Sun stopped to smell my hair. It took him a minute "Sun?" I asked.

"OH RIGHT RIGHT I FORGOT IM SORRY ITS JUST- WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?" He asked as he lets me down still touching my soft hair "just went to the salon and got a chocolate creambath" I said.

Since then the whole day was Sun and the kids smelling my hair, sometimes Sun even accidentally fell asleep on my head. Finally, it's nap time and my hair that seems to calm everyone to sleep was helping, the kids looked so adorable and calm.

As I was about to leave the sleeping circle something grabbed my waist, "Mmm.. Now it's my turn to fall asleep" Moon says taking me up to his room he sits down on a pile of pillows and blankets as he placed me in his lap wrapping his arm around. He placed his head on my head smelling it until he fell asleep I didn't realise how warm his hug was.

Without even thinking I fell asleep to his warm embrace...

_________________________________________

BRO I SWEAR MY HAIRSTYLES OR WHAT EVER IS LOOKING AT ME CONCERNED-

BRO SHE PROBS THINK IM A WEIRDO DUDE 💀

anywho thanks y'all!

~Meta-Chan