The. Phone. (Sun)

Having the fact that I've been working in the Pizzaplex for a year now I've created a few friends, one of them being Vanessa. She was someone who has a lot of anxiety and she did get a lot when we're talking. I heard a few rumours circling the other staff member but of how calm the franchise is even giving her therapy it was hard for me to believe that she's a bad person.

Anywho we usually would talk near my desk inside the daycare the reason for that is because Vanessa doesn't really like Sun because she gets anxious over how energetic he is. That day while talking to Vanessa I realize my phone was missing I searched through my pocket and couldn't find it.

"Hey is everything ok?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeh no... I lost my phone..." I respond.

"Here let me call it," Vanessa said.

I was calm until I remember what my ring tone was.

Sh*t, it would be fine if you're lovable yellow jester wasn't the type to be easily worried about you. "Wait never mind-" I was cut off by my ring tone playing, I didn't even bother to look up as I can hear an animatronic run over to the desk.

And sure enough, Sun came and picked me up. "SUNSHINE ARE YOU OK?! ARE YOU MAD?! ARE YOU MAD AT ME?? ARE YOU MAD? WHO ARE YOU MAN AT? are you mad at me...? You're mad at me, aren't you...? I'm sorry for what I did! It's me right-?" Sun said as I cut him off by placing my finger on the animatronic's smile.

"No Sun im not mad at you, now please put me down," I said as the unsure Sun puts me down on my chair, I found my phone that was under a pile of papers "are you... Mad at me?" Sun spoke again close to my face "No Sun it's ok really now go play with the kids" I said to him as he fiddled with his finger.

I sighed, why does he have to be cute it's hard for me to just send him away like. I stood from my chair hugging the big yellow animatronic "now do you believe?" I asked as Sun nodded and immediately run back to the kids.

"Tha- that? Was that a normal thing?" Vanessa asked in shock, "Yup that's normal alright" I said, "Jeez I'm so lucky I didn't get to be a daycare attendant..." She said.

_________________________________________

YeeYee it's 5 am I'm sleepy now good morning

~Meta-Chan