Episode 1

Third person pov

"Go away''Izumi said as she tried to protect a child.
" and why should I do that"the ather boy said.
"because t - that's wrong! Leave him alone"
"I don't think so" goes to Izumi ready to attack her with his quirk when someone  appeared in front of Izumi to protect her.
"what the fuck do you thing your doing!"

"Kacchan?"

"None of your business go away"
Then bakugo tern to see if deku was okay and sees her body With scratches and bruises all over it. Then he got really angry and attacked the other person. after a little the other person left crying. Then bakugo carried deku on his back because she had Hit one of her knees.

After they got to bakugo's house mitsuki said "katsuki what happened, is Izumi OK?"
"of course not please do something!"
Then mitsuki said to katsuki to wait outside the room so she can talk to her about it and take care of her woods.
"Auntie I-it Hurts"

"All well calme down ok? Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"d-dont tell anyone ok?"

"of course"

"promise?"

"promise"

"o-OK some kids where Bothering a kid so I ask them to stop. Then they attack me because I am q-quirkless  then k-kacchan came and save me"

"your quirk less?"

"mmh"

"did you tell katsuki about it?"

"n-no w-what if he doesn't want to be friends eny more? I don't want k-kacchan to hate me too" Izumi said as she started to cry.

"ssssh everything it's ok now he won't hate you OK?" mitsuki said as she huged Izumi.

"O-ok"

Bakugo had heard the hole conversion he was speakless and wanted to hug Izumi and tell her that everything it was going to be okay.

After mitsuki treated Izumi's woud's and  put gauze on her knee that had been deep hurt they walked to the living room where bakugo was and
When bakugo saw izumi's hurt body and remembered the conversation with his mother he ran into Izumi and hugged her as he cried.

Izumi hugged back and then pulled away. Then bakugo Whisper in to Izumi ear" I don't care if you're quirkless or not I love you just the way you are"

From that day on katsuki protected Izumi no matter what.

TODAY    (AFTER 10 YEARS now they are 14)

( Now They are in school by the way oh! And bakugo calls Izumi deku or izu/izumi)

"deku I'm going home coming?"

"no, I will stay to fill in some details about the new hero (Mt. Lady) in my notebook"

"OK but don't take to long I heard about a new villain that attacked somewhere nearby the school"

"OK ok don't worry I will be fast"

"see ya tomorrow"

"see ya"

After an hour Izumi was done and on her way home thinking  about her dream and questioning her self  if she really can become a hero "I won't give up"

Then a villain appeared and attacked her (everyone that had watched the anime know what happened let's skip to the roof)

All might said "I really have to go ask one person that live here to let you go down sters"