Episode 4

Bakugo pov

Izu She continued to do what the heck she did there and I stopped following her because she seemed to be fine. I was just worried because the end of school is coming and with that the ua entrance exam Because if she fail she will be disappointed in herself. Plus we will go to different schools AND THE IDEA OF HER IN A SCHOOL FULL OF GUYS WITHOUT ME IS PISSING ME OFFF!

I have to tell her how I feel but she always go to that fucking trash beach after school and WHY THE HELL IS SHE Cleans that TRASHY BEACH anyway I have decided today is the day! And I won't accept no as an answer!

"No"

"Why again?"

"I-i-i have t-"

"You know what I don't care just come with me I-it's important"

"o-ok"

Izumi pov

As kacchan takes my hand and leads me somewhere I feel my face heat up I'm in love with him since that day that he find out that I'm quirkless and lately because of my training I haven't been able to talk to him much and that makes both of us sad since we are best friends with each other.
Anyway I think that's the reason he wants to talk about.

Bakugo pov

I stop and tern to face her
"izu.. I-I want to talk about s-something please leasten because it's VERY IMPORTANT to me ok?"

"OK what is it kacchan?"

"Well we might not be able to go to the same hight school so I want to tell you this now that I still can.." *Takes Deep breath*" I - I'm in LOVE with you Izumi" I stop talking because I feel nervous I've never felt like this before I look up to her because she was silent and what I saw make my heart skip a bit she was all red and Crying.

Izumi pov

I kacchan said that I start to tear up and I was so So happy I couldn't believe it then he said

"you hated t-to t-the point that I - it make you c-cry I-I'm S-sorry that I t-told you that"

"no that's not it" *I said in tears*

"t-then W-what is it?"

"k-kacchan it's ok for me to tell you that I like you too"

Bakugo pov

As she said that I was so happy I couldn't believe it

"W-what?"

"I LOVE YOU KACCHAN"
When I heard those words I couldn't hold back and kissed her

*Kisses her*
*She kisses back*
*they both break the kiss *

After that are officially a couple I'm the happiest person in the world right now before we part ways I kissed her ones more and said "I love you so much" as I hold her head gently.

"I love you too" then we partied ways.

Izumi pov

I was so happy and blushing so hard but I had to focus or I won't make it in time for the entrance exam.

After 3 months

Today it's the day I just yesterday took one for all from all might and today it's the day I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

"kacchan wake up its the day I know I know I'm up" (they just sleeping together  They don't have s** we all know what).

"come here"

"kacchan we have to get re-*

*Kisses her gently *

"we still have time"