Episode 5 (part 2)

Aizawa pov

I dragged the students to the training ground and start the test. I look at the green haired girl to see what she is planning on doing today. With that quirk... She can't become a hero. "oh! And I forgot to mention the last one will be expelled" I yelled at my students "well let's start Midoriya you have the highest level of p.e. From every one here what is your score without your quirk?"

"90Measures" she said pretty good.

"Is that even possible?!" everyone said except from bakugo.

I ignore the comment and continue to talk"try with your quirk this time"

She was ready to throw the ball but I wrap my scarf around her. "with that quirk of yours you can't become a hero what's the point when you break your bones With a single move?" I unwrap her "you have try do it quickly" as I see what she is doing I widen my eyes this kid... "Aizawa sensei.. I can.. Still... Move"

The other students were all wide eyed of her quirk and of their conversation which they heard.

After the test which continued like in the anime

Izumi pov

I walk home beside kacchan holding his hand.He accompanied me to my house.And after less than a minute all might was standing in frond of me waving his hand to go there I immediately do it.

Bakugo pov

After I left izu I quickly realizes that I forgot my notebook at her house the other day so I tern to go back... Then I see izu running towards that old dude with a smile on her face.. I know that she said she would tell me what's going on one's she's ready but.... Tch! I can't.. It won't hurt anyone if I 'accidentally' hear their conversation to make sure everything is okay. So I got closer to the two and listen...

Izumi pov

"hi all might what are you doing here?"

"I came because I have something important to talk to you about"

"what is it?"

"young Midorya... You and young bakugo are important to each other am I right?"

"w- em-..... you could say that. why?"

"well do you remember what I told you back then?"

"yeah, 'we can't tell our secret to our loved ones to protect them. And sometimes to destroy our relationships with them for their own safety'"

"right what I'm trying to say is that you have to destroy your relationship with young bakugo in order to protect him"

"what?!   Why?!"

"young bakugo is worried and curious right? He wants answers, answers that you can't give him right?"

"I - I.... Please all might I can't do this"

"I'm sorry young Midorya but right now you can't think of romantic relationships you have to focus on your studies and ofa"

"I..."

"think about it ok?"

In a low voice I say "yes all might"

He puts my head and walks off  what am I going to do?. I think lost in thought...

Bakugo pov

(he didn't hear that Izumi called 'all might' the old dude) my eyes widened and I was ready to scream at him 'no fucking way' or something but I would betray her trust what's he's fucking problem what secret? To protect? Leave me?

I have sorts of questions... Running throw my head right now..

OK that's the end of episode 5 (part 2)

568

See ya!