Episode 8

Izumi pov

Aizawa sensei told us that we are going to a school trip at usj I couldn't believe it I'm so excited!

(also I forgot to write about izumi's fight with bakugo at the training... But nah... You didn't lost something important... Soooo.. Let's just continue.....)

We get on a bus wearing our hero costumes and make our way to usj when we get there I see hero 13 and start mumbling in Excitement.

Antil I get stopped by 13 giggling a little from my behaviour. Then 13 starts to tell us the rules etc.

There was only 13 and Aizawa sensei since all might couldn't make it. 13 talked for a bit when kirishima kun yelled "wow fake villains!?"

13"wh-"she turns her head and sees the villains.

Then Aizawa sensei run up the villains as he screamed" 13 protect the students!"" got it"she replied.

"No! Aizawa sensei you can't fight all of them alone their Thousands!" I yelled at my teacher.

"Don't worry he can handle it "13 said but I was still worried.

I quickly rush in to help him and I hear kacchan yell" IZUMI!"  everyone was shocked and just then black smoke?.. Covered my classmates/friends. Before I knew it I was in the air to a river. And tsuyu San saving me.

So we were teleported huh...

We have to go back and help our friends... So tsuyu San mineta kun and I planed our escape and soon where back to where Aizawa sensei was.

At the same time somewhere else...

Third pov

"bakugo!" yelled kirishima

Bakugo and kirishima there fighting some 'extras' and bakugo was angier than ever he had to go and make sure that Izumi was OK.

After half an hour they were able to go back to the athers..

When they get there the first thing they see is Aizawa sensei Anconsious and beat up and all might standing in frond of the leader.

And Izumi with 2 broken fingers standing far but close to all might and everyone else was happy but she looked at all might kind of.. Scared?

Bakugo pov

Why.... Why does she looks so scared..?

Me and kirishima are running to were izu and icyhot are.

"Izumi!"

"kacchan!"

All of us are now standing and stare at all might. (am:all might,I:izumi)

am:so? Come on fight me!

Don't worry kids everything is going to be OK.

I:b-but all might YOUR TIME IS ALMOST OVER! YOU CAN'T MOV-

She cut off herself..

Am:don't worry young Midorya everything is going to be ok

I:But-

Am:YOUNG BAKUGO TAKE HER SOME WHERE SAFE! NOW.

i do as he says not because he said so but because I wanted to do it.

I:No kacchan let go!

B:not gonna happen I can't risk to lose you.

I:No, let go l! Can't lose HIM!

What does that mean he is all might he is going to be just fine and what does she mean lose him?

Then she kicks me not hard enough to hurt me but hard enough to escape my grip.

She run crashing her legs ready to punch that Crazy villain when a portal appears and that decaying freak is ready to kill her! I run as fast as I can "izumiiiiiiii!" both me and all might yell at the same time.

When the sound of gun shots saves her and an army of heroes captures all the villain except a few that escape.

Before I noteced I was running to izu and I am now hugging her Trembling.
Then she fells Anconsious.

At the hospital

I go as soon as possible to the hospital to see izu and another man Anconsious and badly injured I stayed all night beside her..

The next morning she Wakes up

Izumi pov

I wake up only to see all might on a bed besides me and kacchan...

"are you ok?"

He asks desperately. I now know that he wants answers but he trusts me enough to not ask...

"y-yeah"I replied.

After bakugo left...

Third pov

All might Wakes up..

" y-young midorya"

"all might"

Bakugo's pov

I left after I make sure izu was OK. Now I am going to see if she's coming home with me or stay and sleep at the nerses office. As I'm walking to where Izumi is I hear voices from her room I know that I shouldn't be hearing but ahhhh screw it I'll just leave I trust her, I trust her, I trust her...

Third pov

After he left... At the nerses office..

"all might"

"why did you do that?"

"do what?"

"FIGHT! your time was over!"

"I'm a hero that's my job"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE WAIT! WAIT FOR THE ATHER HEROS TO ARRIVE!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME HELP! I - I almost lost you I- all might.... I cant lost my father again!"

When Izumi said that she started crying and blushing from embarrassment since she hadn't tell all might how she felt about him. And all might was wide eyed as he heard that and his heart filled with joy and happy tears running down his face.

"S-sorry for yellin- wait why are you crying?"

"young mido- noo Izumi I feel the same your like the daughter I never had I love you more than my own life that's why I couldn't risk to loose you your my only family your the most precious and important person in my life"

"me too your my family too all might I love you"

Then they hugged for a loonnnggg time and fall asleep.