Episode 2

Bakugo pov

I was listening to Izumi and that weird guy he was sure older than her  just who is this guy some kind of perv? If he do enything I will kill him! What are they even saying I can't hear I'm too far and why is she crying?

*bakugo got closer to hear without them noticing*

"I can't take another rejection from you!"

Rejection? Don't tell me that she's in lo-

*all might started talking and bakugo listens closely*

"I'm sorry young Midorya I yelled at you saying that you couldn't become a hero because you are quirkless and I was wrong. You were a true hero out there. you know about my condition... Back there I was pathetic and didn't do enything like all of the hero there but You your actions inspired me to act too. The most stores of the best heros had something in comment they're body's moved before they had a chance to think that goes for you too right? "

Izu... WAIT WHAT DOES HE MEAN ACT HE DIDN'T TO SHIT OUT THERE AND THEY HAVE STORY TOGETHER HUH. SHE HERSELF SAID SHE CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER REJECTION FROM HIM

*Izumi nodded*" mmn"

"young Midorya you too can become A HERO."

*falls on her Knees and breaks out crying *

"I will take you Ander my care and I will never let you go again" *Hugs her*

*Hugs back*"all might... Thank you"

What the Hell!? What is going on here? Oh shit! They will kill me (parents).

THE NEXT DAY

IZUMI POV

After that all might started training me to get he's quirk I'm always so tired with the training the school and I get less and less time to spend with kacchan I have made it a little harder but It has to so that I will become the best.

Bakugo pov

After that she started to spend less time with me thing that heart me scenes I'm in love with her. And not only that but she's always tired, exhausted, spaced out and she almost fainted today. I'm.. WORRIED.

"Hey deku! What's up? You ok?"

"hm? Oh a y yeah I I'm ok"

"want to go home together?like we always do? Your always busy lately"

"Oh! Sorry I can't"

"why not?"

"because.. Am um a I I have to do something that my mum w wants some other time ok?"

"S sure"

She's lying again I can tell if she lies or not. My hag might know something they are close

"Hey! Hag did Izumi talk to you about anything... Weird.. Lately?"

"No she don't have time for you she would have for me?"

No luck here either huh?

"oh! Inko said something that made me worried she said that Izumi comes back late from school, sneaks out at night, that she is barely at home for the most 1 hour the day and comes back Dawn"

"what?"

Izu what are you up to.. That's it I'm following her the next time...

501  see ya