Chapter 10

Third pov

When Nobady was around bakugo took Izumi to talk to her about earlier

"I'm fine kacchan don't worry what he said was true anyway.."

"what!? Of course not.your the greatest hero here"

"we both know that's not true I didn't even had a quirk antil now"

"exactly! Icyhot, me and everyone else have been training for years to be here but you in less than a year have almost surpass everyone in here and you are from The Top students in UA"

"... thank you kacchan"

"of course"

(I'm not gonna describe the Sports Festival with every detail everything happened exactly like in the anime I'm just gonna write about shinsou and deku's fight and about todoroki vs deku and their talk)

MIDORIYA IZUMI VS SHINSOU

"GOOOO"

The battle starts, deku runs and attacks shinsou when he disrespected one of her friends..

She gets mad and runs up to him
"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!-"

Present mic:ooo Seems like shinsou is in control now! What did he say to her that pissed her off like thattt!

"tern around and walk out of line"

Izumi Turns around and starts walking

Present mic:IZUMI FROM CLASS A AAA! WHATTTT!? IS SHINSOU GOING TO WIN AGAINST ONE OF THE STRONGEST STUDENTS HEREEE!?

(Now the thing with the users happened end Izumi wakes up)

Izumi stops and turns around and without talking again goes after shinsou

"W-what? How!? That's impossible!"

Present mic:WHATTTT!? IZUMIIIIIIII! SHE JUST BROKE HER FINGER TO WAKE UP!? SHE'S EITHER AMAZING OR INSANE!

"IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU! YOU WERE BORN WITH ONE OF THE STRONGEST  QUIRKS! IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR GOAL!"

{Oh shinsou only if I Could tell you..
You must be the only person that I understands me..}

(Everything happened exactly like in the anime you know with the fist and shinso out of bounds)

But before that.. Shinsou saw tears in her eyes... That was fast hidden.

Shinso pov

W-was she crying? And why did my heart hurt when it happened..

Third pov

After the rest of the matches..  MIDORIYA IZUMI VS TODOROKI SHOTO

(Izumi's And Endeavors Talk Was The Same , Todoroki's And Izumi's Talk Were The Same And Their Fight {its exactly like the anime so why should i write it again?} after their match..)

Izumi is with recovery girl... Asleep
While recovery girl was yelling at all might about her injuries like usual.

When the door opens and class 1a comes in to see her...

After a few days she was ready to go back to school

Class 1a:izumi your back!

Izumi:yup! But still a little injured. Don't jump on me

Class 1a:*backs off*

Later at bakugo's house...

Bakugo and Izumi at his room..