22. Drunk and innocent

Disappear -  Beyoncé

Ulrich was in the back seat with me before we dropped him at the bus stop, and then Taehyung Hyung got down at the airport.

I stepped out, feeling a strong gush inside my stomach. I was getting nauseous with all the driving. Jimin wasn't a bad driver, but I still got motion sickness due to the high alcohol content in my bloodstream. 

I wanted to lie down. 

Taehyung Hyung looked at me, his eyes holding me captive. My heart rate sped up. I didn't know if it was due to the fact that I was drunk or my new discovery that he has a crush on me. "Let's meet in Korea." He said hopefully.

Instead of telling him that I wasn't planning on going back to Korea, I nodded. His hand raised and he pulled it down once. Twice. Then he hi-fived Jimin Hyung, hugged him, and disappeared behind the big gates. 

I turned to Jimin and he soughed. "Let's go," he smiled a little.

I killed the urge to grab his palm as I walked back to the parking to our blue car. It was the same vehicle that Taehyung Hyung drove to that cantonment house for the party once. "Whose car is it?" I slurred my words a bit, finally getting on the co-passenger seat and sitting beside Jimin. 

"It's public property," Jimin laughed. I must have looked confused because he took one glance at me and started explaining. "Three of us chipped in and bought it." He stated somberly, taking the car out of the parking. 

The university was in the suburbs and the traffic on this side of the city was scarce. Only the people who needed to leave the city or the university students loomed on the road. Now that almost the entire university crowd was gone, the route was empty as we began our return to campus. He was silent for a beat before he asked me. "Do you want to listen to the radio?"

"No," I shook my head. "I am feeling a bit nauseous."

"Oh," his eyes widened, neck craning to look at me with big eyes. "I can stop." He slowed down immediately.

"No, no," I waved my hands. "I need to lie down in bed as soon as possible." 

It took us fifteen minutes to reach the dorms.

Jimin parked the car in the designated space and got out. I followed him out and tumbled, barely holding myself with the help of the door handle. Jimin rushed towards me, grabbing my arms to hold me up. "Can you walk?" He asked me. 

I was tempted to shake my head, but I also knew I was heavy. I was built more muscular than him, so I decided it wouldn't be good for his ego if he couldn't lift me. Although, I doubted that. He was a gym rat and deadlifted quite a weight. "I don't think I can walk all the way to my dorm." I held my head, suddenly feeling the bile rising up my throat. I wanted to exaggerate my condition, but it turned out, the more I tried to fool myself, the more my body fooled me back. I was getting sick.

"Come on," he held my side and began to walk towards the nearer dorm. His own. If I knew better, I'd exactly know how loud his heart was beating. My own was no different as I followed him.

He closed the room after we entered and helped me onto the bed. "Lie down for some time. I'll go make coffee."

I nodded, my eyes close as I felt the earth tilting under my feet.