Extra 02: Precious Young Master

The Obern family was a famous family. They were rich and owned a lot of estates across the country and even in foreign lands. A butler family which served only the Ariyasakuls as their master. Though many worked for different high ranking people, the main family had always served the Ariyasakul main family. So, for the sixteen year old Lance Obern, it wasn't much different than following his father's footsteps.

Problem was that Lance was the eldest of his siblings and his fate and future were already made for him. Yet, a handsome teenage boy didn't want to be tied to those traditions his family had, "Damn, what kind of monster are you!?" A guy was hit on his jaw and landed on the ground.

Another five guys were groaning in pain and a young boy stood in the middle. Eyes cold and fist dripping with blood. Lance glared at the last conscious guy and grabbed his school bag. Dusting the dirt of the ground, he swung his bag over his shoulder and buried his other hand in his pockets, "Don't mess with me again," he coldly walked off leaving the wounded bullies behind.

Feeling the sting of his wound on his face, he sighed. "That old geezer will be mad again," He mumbled to himself, knowing that his father would scold him all night for injuring himself. Walking underneath the scorching sun, Lance unbuttoned a few buttons of his uniform, when suddenly a familiar small boy was crouching on the side of the road.

"The heck!?" He looked around, but couldn't see any guards around the boy and he immediately walked closer, "Hey kid," he called out. Probably would have a big smack on his head if his father heard his way of talking. The small boy looked up with big doe eyes and his lips turned into a wide smile, "Lance!" He opened his arms to give a hug, but Lance wanted to keep his distance.

Taking a step back, the boy fell on his knees on the ground and blinked confused at Lance. The latter wanted to apologise, but the boy giggled, "Look what I found!" He showed a crawling caterpillar on his small hands and Lance yelped back, "T-T-T-Throw that away!" He shouted and the young boy tilted his head, "Look it's cute!" He said excitedly, but Lance could feel his stomach turning.

He wasn't easily afraid of anything, but bugs and insects were a no-go, "Cute my ass! Don't you need to go back home?" He tried to calm his heart down and the young boy realised, "Fluke is on his way!" The young boy addressed himself and finally stood up. Wearing cute shorts and a big backpack he turned around. Lance watched the young master looking everywhere and then turned to look up at him.

"Fluke lost!" He giggled and Lance rolled his eyes as he groaned in frustration. He then crouched down in defeat and pulled out his phone. Fluke skipped around happily, when the other side of the phone finally answered, "You motherfuckers! Where the fuck are you all!?" He asked behind gritted teeth, "Sir! We were waiting at the schoolgates, but the young master never came out," the other side replied.

Lance could hear a lot of footsteps and heavy breathing as they were all searching for the missing young master and Lance sighed, "I found him," The man on the other side stopped and let out a relieved sigh, "You think you are saved huh? You better report this to my father or I'll do it myself," He said angrily, "Y-Yes sir!" He then cut the line and Lance glanced at the cheerful young boy.

"Let's go," he offered his back for the young master to climb on, "Fluke is sorry" He mumbled behind his back and Lance sighed, "If you are sorry, then pay me more." Fluke giggled, "No!" Lance clicked his tongue, "Ungrateful brat."

—THE ARIYASAKUL MANSION—