CHAPTER 10: Mine Forever, Yours Eternity

Ohm woke up next to an empty bed. The silk blanket fell slowly from his naked shoulder and he looked around. His eyes landed on the man standing in front of the ceiling high window and staring with a hard expression on the city downstairs. It was early in the morning with the rising sun shining on Fluke's half naked body. He was much smaller than Ohm, but his muscles were more present than ever.

The mafia boss turned around and Ohm watched how he walked closer to him. Ohm had to look up a little and his eyes landed on the full moon shaped tattoo engraved on Fluke's chest. The younger one carefully grazed over it, as if it was the most precious and expensive thing he had ever touched. Fingers tilted his chin lightly and he stared into those beautiful eyes, "Whatever happens stay by my side," he said.

"Then I need you to promise me something," Ohm replied, which made Fluke hummed in response, "I need you to stay alive," Fluke chuckled low and Ohm pulled him by the waist. Fluke rested his hands on his shoulders and the younger leaned closer to his chest. His breath made the mafia boss tremble a little and with his warm lips he kissed the tattoo. "Promise me..." Ohm begged and Fluke caressed the back of his head, "I promise," he replied.

—ABANDONED WAREHOUSE—

More than 50 DEADSKULLS surrounded the building as they were expecting a real war coming to them. Dane had a playful smirk on his face with Crystal sitting on his lap, "Sweetie, thank you for giving me this diamond necklace," the woman gave him a kiss on the cheeks while beaming at her wrist and Dane just stirred his drink in his hand, "Have you prepared what I asked you?" He glanced at the woman and Crystal grinned, "Of course sweetie,"

Outside there were a lot of commotions happening and Dane knew exactly what that meant, "Leave before they catch you," He pushed Crystal off his lap and the woman pulled him into a deep kiss, "If they catch you, they will kill me. So, don't you dare lose this one." She said before walking out of the open room. Dane stared outside when he heard footsteps nearing him. A smirk grew on his face and turned around, "Mr. Fluke Ariyasakul, what an honour to meet you," he said with a big smile.

Fluke stared with disinterested eyes back at him and other men stood behind him, including the boy that worked for him for many years, "What a pleasant surprise you are not dead yet. What did you do to have your betrayal forgiven?" He grinned. Ohm's jaw clenched and Fluke held out his arm in front of him, "Aw, look at that. How sweet to see the lovebirds care for each other. Tell me Ohm, was the sex really that good, that you decided to stay by his side?"

Other men suddenly stood in front of Dane with their guns aimed at the Head Pack. The guys didn't have time to pull out theirs and they stood frozen in front of the loaded guns, "I would love to hear the details, but as you can see my business is about to start once the drugs left the harbour," he said. Fluke glanced at the others and before Dane could even blink the Head Pack sprinted forward to disarm each and every DEADSKULL in front of them.

Dane took a step back not knowing where to escape when he noticed Ohm standing away from the others. The younger one was looking at Fluke who was busy taking down his men and Dane pulled out his gun, "Drop it or I'll shoot!" He shouted and everyone paused. Fluke's eyes were big when someone suddenly stabbed him with a needle and inserted something.

Everyone including Ohm wanted to run towards Fluke but they were all taken down by the DEADSKULLS. Dane was still aiming at Ohm who was unable to move. Fluke blinked heavily when his vision got blurry. His hand fell on the ground and all his senses were fading out. He tried to breathe but no air was getting in. "How is the new drug, sir?" Dane asked.

"This is what Ohm's mother had taught me. Gelsemium Sempervirens or also called the Yellow Jasmine drug. Very poisonous if taken a big amount in your blood. Luckily, I only let you taste just the right amount to lose your powers," Fluke gasped and coughed while he collapsed on the floor, "It was better to stay in the shadow, Ohm." Fluke glanced at Dane's finger pulling back the trigger and with the last remaining strength he had. The mafia boss pulled himself back up and ran as fast as he could.