EPILOGUE

"I-I... really don't know—...aghgh!" A man who was sitting on his knees begging for his life to be spared was hit with a bat on his head. The man whimpered and cried from the pain and black shiny shoes walked closer. The cold metal head of the bat lifted his chin up and the man looked into the dark eyes of the mafia boss, "We had a deal, mr. Yuryev," Fluke crouched down while tilting his head to the right.

"You would pay back the money you lent to me or your body would be beaten up into a pulp and dumped into the sea," Fluke tapped the bat lightly on his cheeks and mr. Yurjev trembled from fear, his face was already beaten up and covered in blood and bruises. "S-Sir... there must be a m-misunderstanding... I already sent the m-money to your a-account ," He slurred and Fluke sighed.

"You dumbass," Fluke said while shaking his head. The man frowned in confusion and Fluke stood up with an exhausted sigh. It was quiet for a second before Fluke gave him a full blown hit with his bat. Blood splattered everywhere including his black shirt he was wearing, "Your fucking minions betrayed you and ran away with MY money!" He slammed it again and again. Loud screams and whimpers filled the office room of mr. Yurjev.

Fluke just let out all his frustrations on the man and stopped when mr. Yurjev could slightly open his swollen eyelids, "Shit, now you've ruined my clothes," Fluke threw the bloody bat away and combed his sweaty bangs back, "Lance." His attendant walked closer to his side, "Have you found those rats?" Lance nodded, "Yes, sir. My Lady had already taken them hostage," he added.

Suddenly, Fluke's phone rang and the mafia boss took off his leather black gloves to retrieve his phone in his pocket. "How are you, babe?" He said as soon as he answered the caller, "Are you busy?" Ohm asked and Fluke glanced down at the beaten up man in front of him, "I'm always available for you," Fluke tilted his head to see if mr. Yurjev was still alive and the man's eyes twitched a little. A smirk grew on his face, "Is there something you want to ask?"

It was quiet on the other side and Fluke frowned, "Babe?" He could hear Ohm sigh, "Are you bullying others to death again?" He asked and Fluke looked away while biting his lips, "What do you mean? I never do that kind of thing anymore," he lied and Ohm scoffed, "Lance already told me," Fluke immediately glared at his attendant who was startling from the sudden murderous eyes of his boss.

"Did he?" Fluke poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek and Lance tried to look away, "I never thought his mouth could be that loose, maybe I should help stitch it back," He threatened and Lance pressed his lips together. "Babe, do you know how hard it is for Lance to clean off that blood of your shirts. Most of the time he has to buy you new ones because there is no hope anymore." Fluke kept poking his tongue inside his cheek, "I'll hang up in three seconds," Fluke just didn't want to be nagged again, "W-Wait!" Ohm shouted through the phone.

"I actually wanted to ask something else," the younger added and Fluke sighed, "The renovations are done and my people and family would love to see you, but as the preparations are not completely done yet, I would love for you to come here." Fluke smiled a little, which was unusual for the mafia boss, but it was his boyfriend. Of course he would be much softer to him, "When?" He asked and Ohm gasped as if he was happy with the response, "Whenever you can!"

Fluke chuckled at the excited voice and could already imagine the cute dimples on his lover's cheeks, "I'll depart as soon as possible," he replied, "I love you!" Ohm said excitedly and Fluke chuckled love, "Love you too, big guy." And they cut off their call. Fluke was stressed for a whole day and now Ohm made his mood much better, "Clean this up and send my orders to Sammy to kill those rats." He turned around to leave and Lance bowed politely.

At the door he turned back and Lance looked him in the eyes, "As thanks for snitching me to Ohm, your pay will be cut for three months," he smiled but there was no kindness in it and left the room. Lance stood there blinking before letting out a deep sigh, "But, sir. You don't even pay me..." he said to himself with a sad voice.
__