CHAPTER 8: Betrayal

"Fluke! Stop!" Kao bursted inside a restaurant where DEADSKULLS were hiding. The Head Pack were gathered there too, to find some information on the disappearance of Ohm. Another gun shot was fired and the others flinched from the sound. Kao looked horrified at the scene his brother made. DEADSKULLS were lying in their own blood all piled up in front of Fluke.

No one dared to stop the mafia boss from killing off all those who were engraved with skulls tattoos, "Next!" Fluke ordered Dray to bring the next victim. Dray looked unsure at Fluke and then at Kao, "Do not question my orders, Dray. Give me the fucking next one!" Dray flinched and dragged another trembling DEADSKULL in front of Fluke.

A gun was fired again before Kao could even open his mouth. The body dropped on top of the other and only the ringing sound of the gunshot filled the space. Kao sighed frustrated and walked towards his brother, "What the fuck are you doing!? You can't just kill every DEADSKULL that you pass!" Fluke glared at him with dark eyes and something made everyone tremble from fear.

Kao could sense that his brother was unstable. It has been two weeks since Ohm disappeared and they haven't found anything yet that could unmask his location. DEADSKULLS were very careful and those they captured didn't even know something happened. Which made Fluke so mad that he started to massacre every DEADSKULL breathing in his city.

The capital became a mess with WOLVES hunting down on the streets and bringing DEADSKULLS in front of the mafia boss. Each night there were at least 3 to 4 men murdered and the victims were not all from the same house. Those who made Fluke mad or irritated met the same fate. Even the Head Pack were getting worried at the amount of killings and hunting from their boss but none of them had the nerve to step forward and stop him.

"Fluke, please... You need to calm down." Kao tried again but Fluke wasn't listening. He ordered Dray to bring another one again, but this time he lay his gun on the table. He took off his coat and pulled up his sleeves. With a clean hit, he punched the captured man on his face. The man grunt and screamed from the pain. Fluke stood with his feet on each side of the man and pushed his chin up with his black expensive shoes.

"Where is he?" He asked in a dark and threatening tone, "I-I don't k-know..." the man's voice shook and Fluke looked at him with an unamused expression. He then punched him again and again until blood started to colour his fist and wounds were forming on his knuckles, "Where is he!?" He shouted but the man cried and screamed from the pain.

Fluke pushed him down and he kicked hard on his stomach. All his frustrations and stress were ventured on the man until the latter wasn't able to move anymore. Kao frowned at the state of his younger brother and he could feel Cooheart holding his hand while trembling from fear. Even Boun and Prem were looking away from the gruesome scene. Tim and Dray looked at each other with worried expressions and Sammy kept Bosston behind her back.

"Fucking piece of shit! Give me the next one!" Fluke shouted, but Dray was hesitating. "No." Kao said and Fluke turned his head. His eyes were burning with darkness and they could feel the Ariyasakul powers flowing out of his body, "No?" Fluke said back, "No, Fluke. It's enough." Kao had never seen his brother like this before.

He knew Ohm was an important person to his brother, but not once had he thought that the boy had so much influence on Fluke that the mafia boss was willing to kill off an entire house just to find him. "We can't find him like this," Suddenly Kao was brought to his knees and they all gasped. "And who the fuck are you to order me around?" Fluke made a ball of his fist.

Kao choked on nothing and he grabbed his throat. Cooheart went on his knees and hugged his fiancée, "Fluke, stop! Don't hurt him! I beg you, please!" Kao could feel his lover trembling against his body but his mind began to blank out with the little air he was getting, "Get out of my way," Fluke said, but Cooheart kept his position.