CHAPTER 4: Mine

Steam came out of Fluke's bathroom after taking a warm shower. He walked towards his fridge in the kitchen with only a towel around his torso. His loft was dark with a few lamps glowing in the corners of his place. He took out a cold water bottle and stood in front of the ceiling high window, looking out over his city. After drinking it, his phone went off, "Is it done?" He asked. "Yes, sir. I have two men watching him." Lance said on the other side. "Good. Make sure no one harms him and report any strange behaviour around him." He ordered. "Yes, sir." Lance replied and Fluke cut off the line putting his phone back on the table and taking another sip from his cold water. He then noticed a flower on the counter and he furrowed his eyes. Touching its blue purple petals and a warm feeling grew inside him. After the growing chaos happening right now, this flower and an image of a smiling sweet looking man, made him at ease that Fluke felt that was too dangerous. He shouldn't feel this kind of feeling, certainly not as the leader of the mafia.

—DE LUNA—

"You told me we were just going to grab a beer!" Ohm looked up at the pink neon lit brothel that made his stomach turn, "And we are grabbing a beer!" Bosston hooked his arm around him and pulled to go inside, "Bosston this is a brothel! What the h...

"You told me we were just going to grab a beer!" Ohm looked up at the pink neon lit brothel that made his stomach turn, "And we are grabbing a beer!" Bosston hooked his arm around him and pulled to go inside, "Bosston this is a brothel! What the heck do you think you're doing!?" Ohm tried his best to pull away, but his friend had a strong hold of him, "I'm not here for that! I'm here to see My Lady." The younger frowned at him, "What's the difference?" Ohm asked and Bosston finally let go with a sigh, "Silly, she's not like that. I told her I was bringing a friend of mine because I didn't want to sit here alone." Bosston explained and Ohm crossed his arms, "You could have chosen your university classmates! You know I don't like this kind of stuff!" Bosston clapped his hands together, "I know, I know. But please, I really need your help. I'm too nervous to do this alone and you're my best friend. Help me please?" Ohm shook his head when Bosston showed his puppy eyes. "Fine." He said and the other jumped in excitement, "On one condition." The med student looked at him, lowering his arms that was up in the air from celebrating, "We leave after twelve ok?" Bosston hesitated at first, but finally agreed, "It will be fun. Come on!" And Ohm let himself dragged inside the busy brothel.

Inside his eyes widened at how many people there were inside. There was a strip show going on in the middle of the brothel and men and women were gathered around the stage throwing money and making whistling noise of the girl seductively dancing around a pole. That even made Ohm mesmerised at how the tiny girl could move her body in the most exciting way. Bosston pulled him out of the enchantment and led him up the stairs in a private corner, "Sam— I mean My Lady! Bosston ran towards the woman sitting on her couch looking out over the club. Her bored face changed when she noticed Bosston running towards her, "Bosston!" She stood up and snaked her arms around his neck and Bosston left a peck on her cheek. My Lady giggled against his broad shoulder and she too gave him a peck on his cheek. "I was waiting for you, darling." Her voice was smooth and soft.

Ohm was standing behind looking with uncomfortable at the two flirting people, ignoring his existence. When My Lady glanced at him with her piercing gaze, it made Ohm uneasy. "Who's this, darling?" Bosston looked back at Ohm, 'I told you last time I would bring my best friend, right?" Ohm scratched behind his neck feeling nervous underneath her stares, "Hmm." She hummed. Her uninterested face turned back at Bosston with a smile, "Let's sit down first and I would love to know more about this best friend of yours," She sat down without sparing another glance at Ohm. Bosston sat next to her, rather too intimate. With her hand placed on his thighs, very close at his crotch and whispering softly in his ears. Bosston couldn't hide away his excitement, hugging her tight around her waist and laughing at what she was whispering at him.