CHAPTER 6: Nothing else matters

Big arms circled around his waist and Fluke felt a chest pressing against his back, "Morning," a deep hoarse voice whispered in his ears. Fluke smiled small before taking a sip from his coffee. "Morning, big guy." He replied and Ohm kissed his shoulder, "Are you doing ok?" He asked and the mafia boss sighed. Yesterday, Fluke got a call about his drugs being manipulated. His men noticed that his precious quality goods were replaced by the cheapest kind.

The Ariyasakuls were known for their best quality of drugs and that was why many only buy it from them. If the country knew that Fluke's goods lost their quality they would soon start to be nosy and the mafia boss wanted to prevent that more than anything. The problem is that their previous stock was running out and Fluke had to find a temporary solution until he could place a new order.

"For now, we are safe. I've found someone who could help me in the meantime," fluke turned around facing the bigger man. He still had his cup in his hand and looked up at Ohm, "You don't need to worry about all of this," he said and Ohm hugged him closer. They stayed like that for a while and Fluke relaxed a little bit when he rested his head on his chest. It wasn't like him to be so intimate but Ohm changed that.

Two weeks had passed since their first night and from then on, Fluke allowed the younger to sleep in his room. Ohm also kept his promise as he provided countless pleasure to the other. "I heard from Lance you went to your parents yesterday?" Ohm nodded, "The store is busy around this time and they are alone to manage the store." He explained.

Fluke was hesitant at first for allowing Ohm to go outside, but the younger told him that he couldn't keep him locked forever. The mafia boss finally agreed to his request as long as he kept at least two guards with him. And so, Ohm frequently went back to Hydrangea to help his parents and came back at night to keep Fluke company.

Suddenly, Fluke's phone rang and the latter pulled out his phone from his back pocket. He froze for a second when he saw the name. With a deep breath he picked up and the line clicked on the other side. Silence was there for a few seconds until a woman's voice started to talk, "I heard you are keeping someone close to you?" She said and Fluke sighed.

"I see that those annoying bugs already reached your ears," he replied. Fluke noticed Ohm lookin at him and caressed his arm to reassure him that nothing was wrong. "I'll be in town tomorrow. Visit me with that boy and we can talk about something you might want to hear." Fluke wanted to say something back, but the woman already cut the line.

The mafia boss bit his lips, not liking to take Ohm with him, "I don't mind going with you," Ohm said and Fluke only sighed, "Even if I don't want to. She'll do everything to see you." Ohm loosened his hug around his waist, "Who is this woman?" He asked and Fluke glanced at him. He could see that Ohm was jealous that there was someone else other than him who could make Fluke obey.

The mafia boss chuckled and put his arms around his neck. He pulled him down to leave a soft kiss and the younger hummed in satisfaction, "Don't be jealous of my grandmother. It's weird." He laughed and Ohm blushed from embarrassment.

—THE VINERO ESTATE—