CHAPTER 9: A Lyra's Promise

—LYRA CASTLE—

"Good morning, young master

"Good morning, young master." A gardener greeted Ohm while the young boy of 5 walked through the gardens. "Moinin!" He smiled back and all the servants looked at him fondly, "Ohm! Come and greet our guests." His father, Frank, called him and Ohm ran as fast as he could to his father.

The Lyra castle was located in the south of the country of the region Nesmya. Between mountains, lakes and flower fields, a large castle was hidden. House Lyra was a strong ancient household who were loved by its followers and respected by the other house leaders. They provided many knowledge on medications and fauna and flora

The Lyras may be a strong household, but their people were compassionate and loving towards everyone

The Lyras may be a strong household, but their people were compassionate and loving towards everyone. Even though they joined the mafia, not once had the house interfered in crimes like other houses. Many had tried to take over the ancient family house, but none succeeded. The Lyras had developed a skill and system where they could mask away their presence and disappear without leaving any tracks. It was their specialty and all their followers including the main family were trained in this in their early age.

"Ah, there he is! Come here my little master," Ohm walked inside holding his father's hand when he noticed a family standing in front of his mother. A man and a woman and two tiny boys around the same height as him, "Ohm honey, let me introduce you to my dear friend," May, his mother gently grabbed his tiny shoulders.

Ohm looked up at the two adults, "This beautiful woman is Ella and the angry looking man is unfortunately her husband Thomas," Thomas gasped, "Hey!" He gently hit behind her head. Ella chuckled and she crouched down to Ohm's eye level. "I'm so happy to finally meet you, young master," Ohm blushed when she smiled and hid behind his mother's dress. Ella laughed fondly and she looked behind her, "Boys, introduce yourself,"

Ohm glances behind Ella's shoulder and two young boys walked in front. One was around the same height as him, "Hello! My name is Kao!" The young boy said excitedly and looked up at his father. Thomas smirked amused knowing his son was probably asking if he did well on his introduction. Ohm looked intense at the other boy. He was a little smaller and chubbier than his brother. He was grabbing his shirt tight and his feet were anxiously turned to each other.