Chapter 0

"Are you shitting me right now?!" A female voice resonated through the restaurant.

"Dear, you need to keep your voice down" Softly yet firmly instructed an older woman.

"Your aunt is right, don't shout like that in public spaces." The man next to the woman said. He felt sorry for the younger girl but he knew it was needed to be done.

"So let me see if I got it right. You are sending me to a whole new country, BY MYSELF, to help people I don't even know solve some issues." The black and blue haired girl pointed out exasperated.

"We are sorry Y/n, okay? But there's nothing we can do about it. The company needs us here and there's no other person we can fully trust with this mission."

"Not only are you strong but you also excel in every other area." Sighing after hearing the honesty in their voices, Y/n nodded her head. It was obvious they cared for the girl, they even raised her. She was extremely thankful for everything the couple did in the past 13 years. If it weren't for them, she would have probably been killed sooner or later. Maybe that was the main reason she was so adamant. She didn't want to leave them behind.

"I'll do it. But you must promise me that you'll keep safe and contact me at least 4 times a week." Her statement made the couple laugh at how cute she looked.

"We promise."