Chapter 1

"So this is where I'm staying." A small girl stood in front of a huge traditional looking house thinking how unnecessary big it was.

"Miss Brooks?" A man in his 30s opened the front door. "Good morning Miss. I'm going to be serving you from now on. My name is Takao Shin, it's a pleasure."

"Y/n Brooks. Thanks for your service, but please call me by my name." She said going inside. 

"Do Miss Y/n want a tour around the residence and then around the neighborhood?" Takao politely asked while helping the girl with her luggage.

"Yeah, that would be nice."

After unpacking and wandering around the house, they decided to go out. The younger one was amazed at the sight of the car. It was a blue Lexus LFA.

"Where would Miss Y/n like to go first?"

"Let's go to eat first. I'm really hungry and heard two guys talking on the plane about this old restaurant in Yokohama where they serve the best spicy curry ever." 

Once in Yokohama, they found a safe place to leave the car and went straight to the restaurant. The food was delicious and the place was really peaceful. There were only old people. The staff was a nice family who even gave them freebies in appreciation since they ordered a lot of food.
Having payed for the meal and thanked the family for everything, they went back to where the car was. Takao showed her around before deciding to go shopping.

"Please Miss, let me carry the bags." Begged the man.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I can handle i-" She couldn’t finish since someone bumped into her making her fall on her ass to the floor. "FUCK!!" Her loud insult made a couple of people turn their heads towards the scene.

"MISS!!" Takao quickly helped her stand. 

"You should see where you are going." The stranger said, exasperating both the girl and the man next to her.

"LISTEN HERE YOU ASSHOLE, IF YOU BUMP INTO SOMEONE THE LEAST YOUR UGLY ASS CAN DO IS SAY SORRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" 

"Should I kill him, Miss?" The blonde man seriously asked while glaring at the boy in front of them. A shiver went down his spine seeing the dark aura around the male.

"Sorry. My friend didn't learn about manners but he is not a bad guy." A blonde dude appeared behind the black haired one.

"Takao, go get the car ready." Y/n ordered, giving him the bags she was carrying. "I'll have some words with this arrogant fucker before going." 

"I understand Miss. Wait for me here." With that Takao left the scene.

"Now, listen to me carefully cause I don't like repeating myself." She got closer to the boys. "If you wronged someone, YOU should be the one who apologizes, NOT your friend. I don't give a single fuck about you being a mannerless cocky motherfucker, you need to take acontability for your actions. So you know, having that kind of attitude can cost your life." She finished pushing his chest with her index finger. The boys were taken aback not only but what she said and how she said it but also by the terrorizing aura she was emanating. Not even their leader had intimidated them like that.

"I-I’m sorry." The guy muttered not looking at her. A honk got the trio's attention. The boy's eyes widened at the sight while the girl just smiled.

"Now that everything's been solved, I'm leaving" She turned around before being stopped by the black haired boy.

"Wait! My name is Kokonoi." He introduced himself, gaining a chuckle from part of the girl.

"Sure, whatever." She kept walking and once in the car she shouted. "BYE KOKO. NEXT TIME BE NICE OR IMMA KICK YOUR BALLS" And just like that the car disappeared from their sight.

"Inui, what did just happen?" Koko wondered, still looking ahead.

"You almost got in trouble with a wealthy kid." Answered his friend "And my guts are telling me that you could have died." He added.

"Yeah, I also think so. That girl…" He looked at the blonde guy's eyes. "I'm interested in that girl."

"You are crazy. But then again, that's nothing new." A sigh escaped from Inui's lips as they started walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's car: