Chapter 18

"Sooo... what are we doing?" Y/n asked her friends. They've been staring at a guy for the past 15 minutes and the girl was getting tired of it.

"Shhhhh!! We are undercover." Mikey replied.

"Well, if that's what it is then you are not doing a good job." Her eyes traveled through their uniforms up to the ugly hats, sunglasses and fake mustaches.

"I told them it wouldn't work." Draken said while talking off the things on his face.

"Yet you still did it." She mocked. "Why are you stalking that dude anyways?"

"..."

"Uh? T-the reason?"

"Yes Takemichi?"

"Don't you dare say it!" Baji whispered.

"Hanagaki..." Her tone was intimidating.

"WE HEARD HIM TALKING ABOUT YOU WITH SOME OTHER DUDES!!!" He whispered yelled.

"And what did he say?"

"THAT HE WOULD MAKE YOU HIS GIRL!!" Y/n deadpanned and looked at each of them.

"Wait...are you telling me that we spent almost 20 minutes staring at a dude, with all of you looking like completely dumbfucks, just because that dude was being delusional?" Her friends had their heads dropped as if their mothers were punishing them.

"B-but-"

"Haven't you seen me fight and stand up for myself? I feel offended dudes." She cut Baji off. "As if I would even breathe the same air as a motherfucker who thinks of people as fucking objects he can have and own. Fuck off." She turned around and started walking away. "Bye, have fun playing hide and seek. I have more important things to do."

Once at her house she threw herself on the bed, played some music and spent the rest of her day reading manga while eating snacks. Yes, those were the "important things" she had to do. What? In her defense that was way more entertaining than following a douchebag around the city with a bunch of weirdos pretending to be some sort of low budget detectives.

She woke up feeling hungry so she went to the kitchen where she found the brothers Kawata eating ramen.

"The fuck..?" The girl looked hella confused while rubbing her eyes, still sleepy.

"We cooked ramen. Want some?" Smiley offered.

"I mean yes, but what are you doing here looking as if you lived here?" She took a seat next to Angry and smiled at him. "Sup Souya?"

"Hello Y/n-san." He greeted back while giving her a bowl of ramen.

"Takao-san told us to make ourselves at home and cook you something." Smiley answered with his distinctive grin.

"I guess I'll have to thank him later...oh, and thank you guys too."

"No problem" They said in unison.

After eating and tidying the whole place up, the three teens decided to have a movie night followed by a slumber party.

"I SWEAR TO MY ADOPTED MOTHER THAT I WILL SHOVE THIS BOTTLE UP YOUR ASS" Y/n was being held by the twins to prevent a murder.

Well, at least that was the plan...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank you beauties for the lovelies birthday wishes. You made my day and I couldn't be more thankful 😖