Chapter 17.5

Everyone was frozen on their feet. THE Taiju Shiba was on the ground being beaten by a girl 3 times smaller than him.

"It's our business so don't you fucking dare to intervene."

That's what both of them said a while ago.

"Y-y/n-sa-" KJ stopped Hakkai from getting involved.

"Don't." He warned. Hakkai was about to complain when he heard a really loud groan.

"Well, my job here's done." Y/n stood up and cleaned some blood off her knuckles in her shirt. "Maybe now you will learn how to not be such a piece of shit." She approached Koko and Inui. Both of them ready to fight at any moment. "Chill dudes. Just go and help your leader and keep in mind that if you touch any of my people you'll end up the same way or even worse depending on my mood." They nodded and ordered some delinquents to help them carry Taiju.

"Good job captain." KJ smirked and handled her some tissues.

"You must be Yuzuha, I heard about you from Hakkai and Takashi." Y/n smiled and offered the brown haired girl a hand. "Here, take it. I don't bite, at least you want me to." She winked. The other girl chuckled and took her hand so that she could stand up.

"Y/n-san, don't flirt with my sister." Hakkai had a 'Are you for real?' kind of face.

"And this cutie must be Hinata, right?" Now she went to the pink haired.

"Y-yes." She stuttered at the boldness of the girl. Having seen her beating the shit out of Taiju was also shocking for her.

"Don't flirt with my girlfriend either Y/n-san." Takemichi deadpanned.

"Yall are a bunch of party poppers." Y/n pouted and then the three girls laughed. "Well, we need to go now. It was a pleasure meeting you both and beating the shit out of that fucker. See ya~! Let's go KJ." The guy mentioned went pale and started praying for his life.

"I'm too young and handsome to die yet." Were his last words before his captain speeded up causing him to shout a bunch of profanities.

"Is he going to be alright?" Hina asked her boyfriend.

"Physically yes." He sweatdropped.

At the same time with Yuzuha and Hakkai.

"So YOU have a girlfriend as a friend who is a girl. Wow, this is something to commemorate. Hakkai Shiba hanging around and talking to a girl." She was mocking his brother.

"Shut up Yuzuha-"

"She's really strong tho. Who is she?" She asked looking at her brother's eyes.

"Y/n Brooks. Captain of Toman Zero's Division and probably one of the strongest, not to say THE strongest, in the gang." He explained with a slightly super small smile.

"Damn. She's so cool. Next time you meet take me with yo-"

"No." He interrupted.

"Oh, come on." She pleaded.

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Still no." Hakkai stated firmly.

"Oh, fuck you man. You are just jealous of me cause I look better than you." She whined. "I'll go and ask Mitsuya for her number then." The girl stuck out her tongue and ran towards their house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second part of the episode. I kept my word 😌💅🏻