Chapter 6

"I can't believe you brainwashed my little sisters. You three ignored my existence for fifteen minutes..."

"Ohhh, come on. Don't get jealous, Takashi~" Y/n mocked, pinching his sides. They continued their bickering until reaching the boy's room.

"Emmm, Y/n..." He paused while scratching the back of his neck.

"What? Oh! I get it!" She exclaimed. "You wanna sleep in your bed, right? It's okay, don't worry. I can always sleep on the floor. The couch is also a good option-"

"No." He interrupted her. "That's not it."

"So...?" She inquired after a while of waiting for her friend to continue talking.

"I was going to offer you the bed."

"Then wanna sleep together?" The boy choked on his own saliva. "I mean, otherwise I would feel bad. Crashing into your place, stealing your sisters and on top of them stealing your bed...no no no."

"Bu-but... wouldn't you feel uncomfortable?" Mistuya asked, trying his best not to blush.

"Naah, I've slept in a small tent full of grown men a couple of times before. This is like a daydream in comparison." Her blue eyes met his purple ones. "However, I do understand the differences between our cultures, so it's really okay. I can sleep anywhere else, you don't have to force yourself." Her smile calmed the boy, who sighed and cursed himself for his previous thoughts and mannerless actions.

"I'm really sorry Y/n. I wasn't properly behaving. I'm so ashamed of myself, I turned into the thing I promised myself I wouldn't...Baji" The honesty in his voice made the girl burst into laughter.

"O...oh, so-sorry." She tried to control herself, failing miserably. "It's just that you bashed Baji in such a apologetic way t-that I-I-" Seeing her laugh made the boy relax and join her a couple of seconds later. It was amazing to him how relaxed and comfortable he felt around her.

They went to bed and talked about anything that came into their minds until falling asleep.
The first thing that Mistuya saw after waking up was the beautiful and pacific face of a sleeping Y/n on top of his chest. The girl hugging his waist, his arm surrounding her and the closeness between their faces made the whole scene even cuter. He kept looking at her without moving an inch until she woke up. Her eyes opened slowly and seeing her friend with such an adorable expression, made her smile and tighten her grip.

"Good morning Takashi." The boy flinched but smiled later and patted her head.

"Good morning Y/n. Did you sleep well?" His low morning voice followed by his actions made an unnoticeable shiver went down her spine.

"Yes, I slept like a baby. What about you? Did I move a lot or something?"

"No, I also slept like a baby" He laughed. "Wanna have breakfast?" Muttering the magic word made the girl excitedly jump from the bed making the boy chuckle at her cuteness.

"I'll go wake up your sisters."

Once the four of them were having breakfast Y/n phone rang. It was a text from Takao informing that they could solve some things and that there were some things they needed to discuss with her. She sent him the location and went to put her clothes back on. Fifteen minutes later, Takao was knocking on the door.

"I have to go but I promise I'll come by another time. I can also take you out sometime if you want." Y/n tried to convince the little girls who didn't want her to go and were clinging on her arms.

"Yeah, it's not as if this is going to be the last time you see her. So Luna, Mana, let her go. Otherwise we all are going to be late to school." The lilac haired boy took his sisters off his friend and apologized for them.

"It's okay Takashi. See you later at school!"

"Miss, it seems you made cute looking friends." Takao chuckled once they got in the car.

"I know, right? They even called me sister. I'm weak for cute ladies like them" She fake cried, gaining the laugh of the blonde man. However, they suddenly got serious. "What happened?"

"The details should be discussed with Jack later, but I'll give you the heads-up." He paused for a second. "The traitor was the bartender and it seems he had been running his mouth off for about a year. This time around he even contributed to the enemies plot..."

"Did he confess? Who was behind this?"

"Redogs, they are behind all of this." He sighed.

"Those motherfuckers are at it again, uh?"

"Jack's men will be monitoring your school while you are in your classes. Still, carry these for any emergency." Takao said while handling her a gun and a pocket knife.

"This is going to be a long day..."