🧡Jonathan Knight- Surprising Him During Tour 🧡

(This is taken place in the mid 80s when the guys were getting big and they started Hangin Tough tour, Jon will be straight in this imagine:) enjoy!)

-YN POV-

Jon and I have been dating since we were in high school so you can say I know Jordan and the guys. Jordan is his younger brother so I grew up with him and the guys I've met them in high school. The guys dreamed to being musicians and wanted to sing and dance, their dreams definitely came true because they started their tour for their hit "Hangin Tough". I'm happy for them but I'm going to miss Jon. Jon has been gone for about 3 months and not seeing him killed me, we've talked on the phone but it wasn't for long tho because he was so busy with rehearsals and such, so I decided to fly out to New York. because that's where they will be performing that Jon have told me since the last time I've talked to him.

I booked a flight and a hotel for the night and I was leaving first thing in the morning. I've packed my bag getting my things together. Afterwards I was way too tired because of a long day so I just went to sleep. That very next morning, I got up doing my usual morning routine and then putting on my outfit.

My hair:

My makeup:

I made my way to the airport by taking a taxi cab and it was a 20 minute ride. Upon arriving there I took out my bag and made my way inside the airport going to the terminal going through security and going through the gates I was free to get on the plane to New York.

~New York City~

I arrived in New York and it's beautiful, the city lights are bright, it definitely have gotten my attention. I got a taxi and getting in.

YN- hi, can you take me to H/N? (Hotel Name)

Taxi driver- yes ma'am

The driver begins to pull out safely since New York is crazy with pedestrians and traffic. I arrived to the hotel at least 30 minutes, it was too long to stay in a cab but finally arrived.

YN- thank you so much, how much?

Taxi driver- 20 bucks ma'am

Jesus.. I took out a 20 from my wallet handing it to him then I went to the trunk to get my bag and then he drives off. I went inside the hotel to check in. After I went to my room that's on the 5th floor and room 504 and going in, I was mesmerized by the room.

I brought my bag in and I just flopped on the bed then decided to watch some TV and probably rest my eyes a bit.

Tonight, I took an hour nap and I just got up to get ready to go to their concert.

I left my hair and makeup the same touching it up. Then I grabbed my purse and made my way to the venue by taking a cab. Of course I had purchased tickets previously and ofc VIP because why not. Arriving at the venue I paid the driver and then I'm seeing a bunch of people going in, it was mostly teenage girls and some my age. I had to go through the back and I seen a security guard.

Security- can I help you ma'am?

YN- hi I'm YN, I'm Jon's girlfriend and good friends with the guys

Security- we've had that tried on before, run along