Jordan Knight- Brother's Best Friend

-YN's Pov-
Hi I'm YN MN Wood, the last name Wood sounds familiar right? Well that's because I have a brother named Danny Wood, he's only a year older than I was and he's in a boy group called New Kids on the Block, he's super famous. For me, I stay out of the spotlight. Yes I've known the guys since they started in 1984 which they were just kids then as Danny was 15 when he started and I was 14 but one problem.. when I met the guys then I seen his band member Jordan Knight.. he and I are the same age. I developed a crush on him and have been since then. I would hang out with them from time to time when they came over to the house but other times they're either rehearsing or on tour. But this time, it's different.

{Present- 1988}
I'm 18 now, I've grown up since then, I had my own sense of style. I'm a Latina so my preference is the Chicano style which I absolutely adore. Danny is super overprotective because he doesn't want any of his friends crushing on me because of how "pretty" I was but he doesn't know that Jordan and I talk from time to time and would look at each other, it wasn't weird at all to me because I think Jordan may feel the same way. I wasn't too sure bout it.

Today, I'm dressed up in my outfit, hair and makeup.

My shorts

Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt pretty cute. Danny had told me earlier that he was running errands but didn't know when he was coming back. So I'm just going downstairs heading to the kitchen to get some water until I heard a knock at the front door. Was Danny back already because he has the keys with him? So I went to see who it is through the peep hole. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jordan! What is he doing here?? Where's the other guys?? Should I let him in?? Screw it, he's cute I'm letting him in. I unlocked the door opening it, Jordan's pearly white smile showed making me nearly melt.

Yn- hey Jordan, what's up?

He was leaning against the door frame looking at me.

Jordan- well Danny and I are supposed to hang out just us two, is he here?

He asked looking at me and I could tell he was definitely checking me out and I smiled.

Yn- well Danny had told me he was doing sometbing today but had to run errands or something, he didn't tell me what it was, it was a last minute thing

Jordan gave a nod with a smile

Jordan- it's all good I can wait for him here

I nodded grabbing my water bottle then I looked at Jordan.

Yn- I'm heading to my room, would you like to come and wait for him there that way you're not alone down here?

I asked looking at him and he nodded with a smile

Jordan- sure

I went up the stairs with Jordan behind me. I felt him looking at my ass, not gonna lie I have a bit of meat on me. I walked into my room.

Yn- here's my crib

He looked around my room, it was a Chicano styled bed room with the new kids posters on the wall and I had one of Jordan.

Jordan- is that me?

He looked at it with a smile and I looked down a smile and blush nodding.

Yn- yes that's you

Jordan- that's nice

He chuckled then I sat down on my bed, he's just standing there awkwardly.

Yn- you can sit down and relax if you like