Jordan Knight- Coach Knight Pt 2

-YN's Pov-
About a week, the same guy that came to the library to talk to me started to hang out with me more. Turns out his name is Jeremy, he's really sweet. and Coach Knight didn't have to get him to hang out with me but..

Jeremy- ready to be back in gym?

He asked looking at me giving a small smile interrupting my thoughts and I looked at him nodding.

Yn- definitely

I gave a smile then he leads the way as we both walked in together then you seen the students in there immediately started looking at you, they were giving you dirty looks which made you extremely uncomfortable. Wow.. that didn't change their behavior, it just made them hate me more.

Girl1- nice to have you back

She said with attitude and I sighed looking at her

Yn- y'all can be mad at me all you want but I can step in this gym without feeling uncomfortable. I would like to feel comfortable for once

I stood up for myself which shocked not only Jeremy but the others.

Guy1- do you realize the punishment we got for putting up with your fat ass??

He said angrily and I looked at him holding my emotions.

Yn- you think I asked to be here?? You think I asked to go to this lousy of a place called hell? I think not!

I retorted back looking at him and the others. One of them bout wanted to say something until Coach Knight came out.

Coach Knight- what's going on here?

He asked looking at you and them, I can tell they were gonna piss themselves and the guy was trying to hold his anger in.

Yn- nothing coach, they were just welcoming me back

I said looking at them and they were taken back that I took up for them but I ain't a bitch. I don't wanna be a baby anymore.

Coach Knight- great, they must've learned a valuable lesson, welcome back YN, it's good having you again.

I blushed a bit and I smiled

Yn- thanks Coach

He smiled a bit then looks at the others.

Coach Knight- alright! It's dodgeball day! You know the drill! It's only fair game! No facial, groin or any other sensitive parts of the body injured! Keep it clean! I'm splitting yall into teams!

He splits us into teams and we started to play a couple of rounds until the guy that I was arguing with threw the ball too hard that hit my head nearly knocking me down.

Yn- what the hell?!

I rubbed my head and Coach Knight gets angry.

Coach Knight- pause! I seen that! You're out now!

He got pissed and walked off

Jeremy- yn, you okay??

He came over the same time as Coach Knight.

Coach Knight- here come sit with me in my office, for the others!

He directed towards them

Coach Knight- thanks to him! Y'all get to run laps!

Girl1- seriously coach?!

She retaliated with everyone else groaning and he looks at her and others pissed

Coach Knight- I said to keep it clean! Yall didn't listen!

Guy2- we have nothing to do with what he did, we didn't know he was gonna do that coach

He tried to argue but Coach Knight wasn't having it.

Coach Knight- clearly yall didn't learn nothing from last week! y'all will be serving another weeks detention and run laps the whole period! Get the picture?

Girl1- you show so much favoritism towards YN and that says a lot!

Coach Knight- it's not favoritism, it's looking out for a bright and talented student. I will not tolerate bullying in this school and in my gym! Get running now!

"Bright" and "talented"? He can't be serious right?

Coach Knight- Jeremy you're good, you can keep charge while YN is in my office

Jeremy- yes coach

He comes into the office with me shutting the door and sitting me down.

Coach Knight- you okay Yn?

I nodded

Yn- Coach you didn't have to do all of that, why are you looking out for me so much?

I asked looking at him in his eyes and he looks into mine then removed a piece of hair out of my face gently.

Coach Knight- because I care yn and please call me Jordan just not around the others 

I blushed looking down a bit giving a nod

Coach Knight- and I missed having you in my class

He looked at me causing me to look right back at him. 

Yn- really?

He nods looking at me rubbing my head gently

Yn- Coach I mean Jordan..

Jordan- yes yn?

He said making both of us have eye contact

Yn- uh.. um..

I looked down a bit making him quickly catch my chin

Jordan- what's wrong? You can tell me anything

He said softly and I gulped a bit

Yn- I..

The bell rings

Yn- I have to go Jordan

I stood up and he stopped me slightly

Jordan- I'll write you a note to give to your teacher for tardy, what do you want to tell me?

He asked and I was nervous to yell him what I've always wanted to tell.

Yn- Jordan.. I.. like you..

I looked down embarrassed then I felt him come up to me making me look up at him seeing him smile.

Jordan- I knew that

I was definitely embarrassed

Yn- did I make it obvious?

He nods with a smile

Jordan- yes, the way you look at me, when your eyes brighten up when you see me, when you smile, when you're shy and timid around me, very obvious but it's very cute yn. I like you too yn.

He touched your cheek gently

Yn- but you're my Coach and I don't think it's right

I tried to excuse it as much as I wanted him so much.

Jordan- I'm willing to do what it takes to make you happy, I don't care if I lose my job. I'm in love with you yn.

My heart fluttered like it was butterflies in my stomach.

Yn- I'm in love with you too Jordan

He looks at me

Jordan- can I kiss you?

I gave a small nod then he leans in slowly giving me a soft kiss causing me to pull away because I got too shy and he smiled.

Jordan- will you be my girlfriend YN LN?

I nodded then we both smile as he wrote me a tardy note for my teacher for this period.

(Should I make more parts for this imagine?? 🤔)