Jordan Imagine- Coach Knight P1

-Yn's Pov-
I don't even know where to start but my name is "YN" and I'm the schools nerd. I think you know where this is going. I get picked on by the populars especially in gym class. I'm already so insecure about not only what I looked like but my body. I'm a bit on a chunky side but I wasn't fat or nothing at least I thought.. there's a coach in there, his name is coach Jordan knight ofc I don't refer him as Jordan just as Coach Knight for common courtesy. He makes us do drills like run laps around the gym and makes us do numerous activities like dodge ball, volleyball, basketball and flag football for girls while the boys watched. I hated gym class itself but I do like to come to it specifically because of Coach Knight, he's tall, I'm 5,2 so I'm short so he's at least 9 inches taller than I am, he's handsome and he's super athletic, he used to play baseball for the school before he became a coach. I admired him so much.

I'm wearing this to school today.

  I'm not skinny and I'm not fat so I'm in between but I get called names but I wanted to feel pretty for myself

  I'm not skinny and I'm not fat so I'm in between but I get called names but I wanted to feel pretty for myself. I kept my hair straight and my makeup minimum as possible so I was natural compared to the other girls they're always full on packed with makeup on their face that masks their flaws and imperfections. Arriving to school, I'm at my locker then I heard a couple of girls.

Girl1- oh my god, what is she wearing?

Girl2- outfit totes cute but totes not on her, she ruins it

The girls laugh making me grab my things and slam my locker heading to class and as I arrive to class I'm trying to have a seat and one of the guys tripped me making me fall.

Guy1- look her fat ass can't hold herself up

Guy2- nice one man!

They bro high five and everyone else laughed then I rolled my eyes going to my seat sitting down as class gets started. This is going to be a long day...

Skipping towards after lunch, it was gym class which means I get to see coach knight.. I try not to show out like the other girls, I always kept to myself and I just don't want to embarrass myself in front of him. I went to the gym girls locker room to change out of my day outfit into some shorts and a t shirt placing my hair up in a ponytail then I heard some girls whispering and laughing.

Girl1- she's so trying to impress coach knight

Girl2- he won't even look at her

Girl1- her fat ass can't stand a chance I mean look at her

I was trying so hard not to have any tears in my eyes and then I went to walk away going out of the locker room going to sit down, I'm probably gonna sit out.. I just don't feel too great..

Coach Knight- okay class! I got a couple of drills I'm needing yall to do before we get to the main course! Run 5 around and do 10 push ups! Go!

I sighed getting up not really having a choice maybe after the drills I won't have to play hopefully coach knight will let me off. I started running my laps then girls and guys will be ahead of me just a bit making them laugh.