🤍Donnie Wahlberg- Detective🤍

(Summary- you and Donnie are detectives in the same police station but you two don't like each other and are fighting together to get the promotion to rank up. You both are forced to work on a case together until one gets hurt, will they protect each other? Will they fall in love? Read to find out:)
___________________________________________

-Yn's Pov-
It was later in the night, I'm wearing my detective outfit.

Our lieutenant was talking to Donnie and I

Our lieutenant was talking to Donnie and I. Donnie was my rival, he's the most passive aggressive guy to work with, he's a real pain in the ass. That's why I can't stand him, but being in the police force, I have no other choice but to work alongside with him.

Lt Davidson- listen Detective Donnie and YN, there's a case for robbery in downtown Boston, one of you will need to interview the witnesses

Yn- I'll do that lieutenant

I said and Donnie glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

Lt Davidson- great, also follow accordingly to the witnesses alright? We need to catch this guy

Donnie/YN- yes lieutenant

He nods

Lt Davidson- alright, get to work

I ended up walking off to the car with Donnie following me going to the door.

Yn- what are you doing?

I asked looking at him

Donnie- I'll drive

Yn- Don, I can drive

Donnie- it would be much safer if I drove

Yn- what are you trying to say?

I argued looking at him and he looks at me

Donnie- stop asking questions and let me drive

Yn- you're a real jerk you know that?

He smirked looking at me

Donnie- get told that all the time

I huffed giving him the keys and I get in pissed off. The rivalry started when Donnie and I were working together in the past as police officers and we both ranked up as detectives and now there's a promotion that goes for one person, so we're both fighting for that position and it's the corporal position which is like a leader somewhat, they act as supervisers and watch other commanders in the police force. You have more authority over the other officers. Which is why it's so important for us.