💜Donnie Wahlberg- Attention💜

(Hope y'all Donnie lovers like this story!)

___________________________________________

-YN's Pov-
I've been dating Donnie since their Hangin Tough tour, we've been inseparable. I've met Donnie at one of their concert and I was just a regular fan and he just so happen to notice me in the crowd out of all of the other girls that have screamed his name, but lately Donnie and I have been distant and I understand he's busy, he's tired and doesn't want to do nothing but he's been distant and I just miss his kisses, his hugs, his touch and his funny sense of humor. The only time he ever kisses me is just for goodnight that's it. I just miss how our relationship was before everything else. I hope I'm not being selfish, I just wanted attention.

I'm at home sitting on the couch watching a movie until I heard Donnie come through the front door.

Donnie- I'm home babe!

He hollers at me and I smiled

YN- hi baby, how was work?

Donnie- it was a blast, fans are crazy, it's incredible

I smiled nodded

YN- good I'm glad, babe why don't we have a movie night just me and you

Donnie- babe I would but I'm just really tired, I'm gonna go to bed okay?

I sighed a bit and nodded

YN- okay

He nods then he just wanders off to our room not even giving me a kiss goodnight what the hell?.. I looked down a bit, I had so many bad thoughts as to whether Donnie even loves me anymore, is he cheating on me? Am I not pretty enough for him? Did he find someone suitable for him? So many thoughts and questions came about and overwhelmed by it. I just turned the TV off not even in the mood to continue the movie. I went to our room seeing Donnie past out cold in bed and I just went into the bathroom and locking myself in beginning to cry softly because of the overwhelming thoughts that came about. I love Donnie, I don't wanna lose him because of my insecurities.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I just stayed in the bathroom crying to myself for about an hour until I heard a knock at the door.

Donnie- babe, are you in here?

I sniffled softly not making a noise and wiped my tears.

YN- yeah

Donnie- are you okay baby? Why did you lock the door?

YN- I I'm fine I just need a moment

Donnie- baby, what's going on huh? I wanna talk sweetheart

He said softly against the door, oml why is he so sweet and gentle. I just got up and I went to unlock the door and Donnie opens it seeing me with bloodshot eyes from crying so much.