Chapter 3 what we are feeling

(A/N ok so this chapter will be what basically happened during the interview and how you felt about the questions, also the way freddy makes eye contact and what he calls you and so pretty much feelings you know hopefully it won't be to boring for you guys. oh and also how freddy feels about the whole thing too not just Y/N. ok well hope you enjoy.)

Y/N POV 

(all in there head btw)

"Ok so i am glad honestly that i saw that advertisement on TV cause if i didn't where will i be getting the money how will i provide for Gregory for me. Now with my parents gone iv'e been put to the responsibility of taking care of a 9 year old kid he was only 7 when they passed so he knows not to ask me about that night of the accident cause he knows how i feel about it. So pretty much he is like my son and me being his mom but i don't feel it that way cause were siblings and its weird to think of it that way. So the only way i was able to provide for us was with small part time jobs but i got fired from them quickly and half the time i would use the school's money but the school understood and was ok with it. When I graduated i was honestly scared what will i do how will i survive with this. I was depressed, sleep deprived, always anxious and on top of that stressed. All of that for a long long time. With the small amount of money i was able to buy food, housing things, cleaning supplies, maybe even a bit of clothes, and also my sessions with my therapist which she helped me through a lot sometimes she would let us stay at her house Gregory loved her and so did i but i had to let some things go so i stopped paying my sessions and that was the worst and she knew i had too. She even told me that its fine that she can see me privately at her house or my house but i told her no its not fair for me to be using her like that and she said ok as long as i still checked up once in while which i did and still do. Now with the new job working as the new night guard and animatronic technician i was getting payed good so i wasn't worrying to much about it so i was relieved by a lot and also I felt like if a bunch of heavy weights were lifted off my shoulders and it felt amazingly good. If im being honest though not once in my life have i ever thought about liking or even dating someone until i saw this funky lookin ass bear animatronic looking right at me when my dumbass of a brother started yelling for his name, and whats worse is that there were so many kids yelling that out of all of them gummy bear over here only noticed him like what the fuck hello, ~but if imma be honest he one hawt lookin gummy bear yk yk what i'm saying~ ok that's besides the point but still when i heard his deep bootylicious voice it made my heart do flips and cartwheels it made my tummy get butterflies like is that how it feels when you like someone or like have a crush like how am i supposed to know i never liked anyone before until him. Also when Gregory said that if we can go see them well gator dude and Freddy i was hyped to be honest. But after the gator man malfunctioned they gave us a free pizza pass for a whole week i was pissed about it but i mean oh well. When we waited in line to take pictures and talk with Freddy i was happy like really happy for some reason and once they called us in Gregory ran up to him like if he would catch him and save him which he did and it caught me off guard but oh well. While the two were talking i would catch myself just looking at the bears bright glowing blue eyes and he caught me all those times which made me turn all red from the face which i hope he didn't noticed. So when Gregory finally said lets take a picture i took out my phone to take it when Freddy was just no silly you have to be in it to i was bamboozled by what he said so i did. Now when the night shift started i was shiting bricks cause of how scared i was knowing it would only be me and the glamrocks which these things were 6ft to 8 almost reaching 9ft remember i'm only 5'1 which is pretty small for a 22 year old so i was scared but i was calmed once done cleaning them and making sure they were ok. If i'm being honest though i like them all even if gator dude calls me sweet thang which is from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody which i find funny but kinda weird. When i had to go to Freddy's room i honestly couldn't breath i was having panic attacks cause im crushing on a bear like what the hell am i supposed to do act normal well i'm not normal so yea. When i walked into his room i was trying not to laugh when i noticed that freddy tried to pretend to be off when clearly his eyes were wide open and glowing which meant power on. Also i liked how he still tried to play dumb by saying "oh how can you tell i was on and not off"  which honestly i felt bad cause he was trying to make me feel good to know that he wasn't on and i would get scared which was nice of him. But what i absolutely love about this animatronic is his nice personality and his cute fucking ear wiggles like oh my god do it again please. I also noticed that whenever i compliment his ear wiggle i saw heard him get a little overheated and i swear if i was in an anime i would be all red and smoke coming out of my ears. But also why is his voice so deep like the way he just says ~officer y/n~ it kills me internally. And when he picked me up by my waist that shit gave me butterflies but i honestly thought i was gonna be really heavy but when he told me i weighed like nothing i felt like crying but i didn't. once i finished cleaning him i felt him staring at me and i could've probably had a nose bleed but i didn't  and we were just staring at each other which felt like forever and i felt my heart melt and well i wished he never let go but i told him it was almost time to go so we both got sad but i hid it so he didn't suspect anything weird of me. once he put me down he still didn't let me go and i swear to god i would've kissed that bear right then and there but i didn't want to make things weird i hope soon though soon. But the way he called me superstar made me get all flustered and embarrassed like ahhhhhh oh my god but i actually didn't think much of it cause he calls everyone superstar so it wasnt that much big a deal but i mean hey a nickname right. also i love how the boss uses they/them on me and i think Freddy does to and the others which i like it makes me happy and i like when the boss calls me by my last name its pretty cool. once i picked gregory up and went home i showered but i couldn't sleep cause he was on my mind 24/7 (inserts song that's what i like by bruno mars) but i eventually fell asleep.