Chapter 36 You What!?

It was the next day, 7 in the morning I was tired I didn't want to wake up I was sore from everywhere and yet Freddy decided to wake me up.

"Hello my love, its time to get up." Freddy said while he shook you lightly.

"Hmm.." was all you said.

"Come on you have to get up, you need to pick up Gregory remember." Freddy said.

"What time is it?" You asked him.

"It is currently 7:05 in the morning." Freddy said.

"Wake me up when it's 12." You said and covered yourself.

"But you still need to eat, shower, clean the house from yesterday and pick up Gregory." Freddy said.

"You know Freddy I think you forgot that we fucked last night. I can't really walk unless someone is holding me up. And remember your not human your fine and not sore. So please let me sleep." I said and turned over.

"I'll help you then." Freddy said and uncovered you and picked you up in a swift movement.

"Freddyyyy nooo put me downnnn." I said while I tried to get him to put me down.

"Nope I'm helping you shower." He said and prepared new clothes for you.

"Hey guys what's going on here?" Liam said while standing in the doorway from your room.

"Liam help me. I'm getting kidnapped by a sexy bear!" I whined.

"And why would I want to help you with that, shouldn't you be glad a sexy bear is kidnapping you." Liam said rasing a brow at you.

"It's cause I want to sleep, but tonto over here no me deja en paz." I said and Liam looked at you weird.

"Me no speak taco bell." Liam said.

"Just tell him I should sleep please, tell him that I need my rest." I said hoping he would help me.

"Freddy why don't you let them shower themselves?" Liam questioned Freddy.

"I have my reasons on why I won't let them." Freddy smiled.

"So what happened in here after you guys left?" Liam smirked.

"Nothing!" Me and Freddy said quickly.

"Uh huh rightttt..." Liam smiled and left but before leaving all you hear him scream was. "MONTY THEY TOTALLY FUCKED LAST NIGHT!" Liam laughed.

"Well so much for trying to be quiet last night." I pouted.

"What so you mean Superstar." Freddy said.

"If I knew they still would've known we fucked I would've been louder." I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm always ready for another round." Freddy smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

Freddy took you tkt he bathroom and turned the water on getting it to the right temperature. He placed you down and helped you undress.

"You know I think it would've been best if I showed last night." I said and he took my shirt off.

"Well you were tired, but at least your getting one right now." Freddy said.

"You know what? Now that I think about it. Your confidence went up by a lot hasn't it.?" I questioned him.

"I am confused on what you mean my love." Fredd said.

I put my hands on him to balance myself while he took of my pants and understand. "Well what i mean is that you started cursing ever since last night and also you said a lot of things I thought I would've never hear from you." I said.