Chapter 37 Foxy's Problem

So here we are me and Freddy waiting to see what Foxy needs help with. Foxy was at the door fidgeting with his hook.

"Foxy you can tell us." Freddy reassured him.

"Yea come on close the door and sit with us." I said and Foxy nodded.

Foxy closed the door behind him and sat at the corner of the bed.

"So tell us, what is it that you need help with." I smiled.

"Well um, I-I um- ya see I like Bonnie." Foxy started. "And um we flirt a lot, I think you guys know that by now, but um I am you know that one word." Foxy said.

"You have a crush on him?" I said.

"Yea that's what it is, I have a crush on him but, I try my best to show him but it seems to be that he don't see my gestures." Foxy said as his ears went back.

"Aww Foxy, we can help you with that." I smiled and Freddy nodded.

"You will?" Foxy questioned you and Freddy and you guys nodded. "Well thank you, um well what I be wondering is, how will I tell him to like or like what if he likes someone else?" Foxy said. "What if he's not interested in a old pirate fox."

"Foxy, your not an old pirate fox. You the most amazing not you'd but not old pirate fox." I smiled and Foxy laughed.

"You sure have your way with words." Foxy said. "Well we can start this tomorrow it be kinda late now." Foxy said and got up.

"Of course no worries Foxy we'll talk more tomorrow ok." I smiled and he left.

"How will we help him with this?" Freddy questioned you.

"I have my ways Freddy don't you worry." I kissed his cheek. "Now let's sleep cause I'm tired." I said and he nodded.

~time skip~

"Good morning my love it's time to get up." Freddy said.

"Hmm." I groaned.

"Come on gwt up, we have to help Foxy with his problem remember." Freddy sad and you got up quick.

"Right we have to help him. Ok let's go." I said and started getting up.

"And down you go." Freddy laughed as he held you back.

"What come on let's go." I said and he just smiled.

"Your forgetting something." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "There is that it." I said and his eyes looked down. "What? Oh." I said as I forgot I slept in only underwear and a shirt.

You got some shorts to wear and both you and Freddy went downstairs where everyone was.

"Good morning Buttercup." Liam said.

"Morning Liam." I said as I sat down.

As Liam talked about what he was making I quickly observed Foxy and Bonnie to see what I can do to help.

"Uh hello Buttercup what are you starting at?" Liam questioned you. 

"Foxy and Bonnie." I responded.

"Oh why??" He questioned you.

You told him everything and you also made sure he wasn't going to tell anyone since that's something Foxy trusted you and Freddy with.

As the food was getting ready you all sat outside but Foxy sat with you and Freddy as Bonnie said with the girls.

"So Foxy what have you done so far that shows your interested in Bonnie." I said.