Chapter 33 Their explanations

It was around 6 something in the afternoon when I had woken up and saw everyone downstairs laughing. Seeing them talk, move, laugh and play fight with each other made me happy. We all sat down in the living room while Freddy and the others explained what had happened.

"So we should start from the beginning, also would you guys want to explain exactly what happened to us separately or I'll explain everything." Freddy told to the others.

"Well Freddy I think they all deserve everything." Bonnie said and the others nodded.

"So who's going to start?" I asked them.

"I'll be first." Foxy said.

"You sure Foxy?" Freddy questioned him.

"I be alright bear, so for what I know is that for sure we all be little cubs. So ya see I was at a pirate themed party with a couple of kids, the plex to be exact and I remember hearing a voice say 'follow me' now I be a young cub followed this voice far from the other kids and well from there I was stuck in this black room. I don't know who he was but for sure it was William Afton. He had stabbed me where all me scars are at and I died of blood loss and I woke up being this." Foxy explained.

"Then I'll be next." Bonnie said and started explaining his story. "So I was around 5 maybe when I died at the plex as well but of course it's now new and all. Um I was with my friends when I also heard a voice. I followed it I don't know why but yea. I was trapped in a room with spare suits I believe I'm not sure but before I knew it I heard a splatter of liquid hit the floor and it was my blood spilling from my back and then I got stabbed in the front and throat. There was blood everywhere and last thing I heard was 'you'll like your new body' and yea." Bonnie explained.

"I'll be next." Chica said. "So I was young too. I was at the old plex with my family and I had gotten separated from them and I was lost. This man came up to me and offered me help saying he knew where my mom was so I nodded. Beheld my hand and took me somewhere in the back of the plex. He then proceeded to stab me multiple times until he knew it was enough and yea." Chica explained.

"I'll go next." Monty said. "I was also young when I had gotten killed by fucking Afton. I was looking to find a new game to play on the arcades when something wrapped around my mouth and stomach. I tired kicking and screaming for someone to help but no one heard my screams for help so yea and then I died in a room where he stabbed me multiple times too." Monty explained.

"I'll go next then." Roxy said and sat on the couch. "So back when I was younger, alive you know I was at the plex hanging with my family. We were enjoying our time there celebrating my older brother's birthday and I had stayed inside the party room while the others went to go get his cake. This man came in without me noticing and I went out cold. I woke up in a room tied to a chair and I was scared I didn't know what was going on and some guy walked in and I saw something sharp in his hand, then before I knew it I was getting stabbed to death." Roxy explained while oil tears threatened to escape her eyes and Chica sat by her and held her.

"I can go next." Moon said. "I'll be explaining both of mine and sun's story so yea. Um so me and Sun are twins but we're both very much different. We both went to the plex with our mom and she had left us in the atrium to watch the show but she didn't come back after a while so I decided to go and find her and Sun followed after me. We had gotten lost somewhere in the third floor I believe and some man saw us and told us I saw a women over there and led us to a room. We stayed there waiting for our mom but we had found mask a Sun and Moon one. We wore them and played in the room while we waited and some different man came in and had a huge smile and he looked the door behind him while he took his knife out on us. I tired my best to protect Sun but I was small compared to the man and he stabbed me and went after Sun." Moon explained.