Chapter 34 Were Bored

(Freddy's POV)

It was early morning it's been a week since I had woken up. I was currently cuddling with my sugarplum since yesterday they had been rough housing with Monty and well that didn't end well😅.

~flash back~

"Haha you gator lookin mother fucker, draw 25 or leave the match." Y/n said.

"U-um sugarplum don't you think you should leave it here and call it a day?" I said nervously.

"Fuck off Fazbear!" Monty yelled at me. "Guess what sweet thang I ain't giving up that easily I'm drawing 25!" Monty said with confidence.

Little did he know y/n got many things up their sleeves.

"Oh your going down pinché redneck gator." Y/n laughed.

"Um Roxy, Chica. Can you take Gregory outside please. There's going to be a lot of swearing in here at the moment and take the others too." I said and they both nodded.

"Hey Fred heard you wanted us out but we plan to stay just in case something happens here." Bonnie said while Foxy sat on the floor observing the game of uno that was happening.

"I guess you guys can stay." I said.

"Haha bitch give me your cards we gotta switch." Monty laughed loudly.

"Allright fine then." Y/n said clearly not caring while raging on the inside.

"Ohhh hehe not to many bad cards." Monty smirked.

"Oh hoho you got some good ones in here bud." Y/n said and pulled a draw 25 for Monty.

Monty on the other hand was slowly heating up and steam started to come out of his nose.

"Um guys I think we should en-" I said but got cut off by both.

"Shut it Fazbear were not stopping till one of us loses!" They both yelled.

"Hehe yea mhm continue then." I backed away nervously.

The game went on for a good while and Monty had more cards then what y/n had and before you knew it y/n had won the game.

"Hahah pinché pendejo I wonnnn!!!" Y/n yelled and danced around Monty.

"You little fucking SHITTTT!!" Monty yelled at y/n and started chasing them.

"Haha you asshole." Y/n laughed while running away.

"Monty please it's just a game." I said stopping him from chasing y/n.