Chapter 31 Recovery

I heard beeping very close to me, my body ached, my head was throbbing with pain, where am I now? Is william dead I cant seem to remeber to much. I need to open my eyes already, but they're to heavy I wanna sleep more a little longer.

(1 week passes)

Ok now I have to wake up. I still have a brother to take care of and Samantha, wait where's Liam is he ok? I need to know if he's ok. Come you stupid eyes open up!

(Another week passes)

Fucking shit man! I've been asleep for to long now I have to wake up! My body might fucking hurt like crazy but, I need to fix the animatronic's ther damaged really badly, and Freddy he's probably wondering why he isnt on alone with the others.

(Another week passes)

Honestly what's the point, might as well sleep forever. I cant seem to fucking open my eyes.

"Hey doctor is y/n going to wake up anytime soon it's been 3 weeks already." Samantha said

Wait I know that voice its Samantha. Ughh if only I can do something to show her I'm awake just my body isnt.

"Im sorry ma'am but we dont know when your friend will wake up." The doctor said

I'm awake you sons of bitches! I just cant open my eyes it's like if someone glued them shut!

(Another week passes)

It's been a whole month now, why am I in a coma. Did the fight really fuck me up that bad, I mean broken ribs a wound on my stomach, one on my head and that's about it. Well including the trama of course. Maybe that's it I've been through a lot that my body just said ha bitch imma sleep peace. Well whatever it is I need to be up soon I miss everyone.

(Another week passes)

Something feels off today, and I dont know what it is but it just does... oh I see a light- wait hold up am I dieing cause if people go into the light they be going to heaven I dont need that shit yet. Fuck it's getting closer. I have to get away from it. No no no! Someone HELP ME! Well shit, wont you look at that I'm falling.

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

As you awoke you gasped for air like if you just hit the floor hard.

I coughed like crazy making my ribs hurt like a bitch.

"Ugh fuck that shit hurts." I said laying down

"Oh lord! Uh ok- can we get a doctor this patient just woke up!" The lady yelled

"Hey can you not yell I just woke up from a whole ass month coma I'm barely getting used to this again." I said

"Oh I'm sorry." She said and the doctor came in

"Its ok you can leave I got it from here- so y/n how do you feel any pain?" The doctor asked

"Other than my ribs not really." I said

"Well it looks like your talking fine but you've been in a coma for a month I dont know if your legs are working ok." He said

"Well I hope the are working fine." I said

As the doctor helped you get up, you were right you were able to walk just fine like if nothing happened.

"Wow incredible well, lemme call Samantha for you it's currently 2pm right now." The doctor said and left the room

As you waited for him to come back you looked out the hospital window just admiring the view outside since for a whole month you saw nothing but darkness.