Chapter 39 Grand Re-Re-Opening

(Your POV)

As I arrived home I went upstairs to go get Gregory who was still fast asleep.

"Hey bud get up I'm working the day shift today and I can't have you alone here." I said while shaking him.

"Hmm noooo." Gregory groaned.

I sighed and shook him harder. "Look bud I can't have you here alone now come on wake up. I promise you free pizza and ice cream." I said and he got up within seconds.

"I was awake when you said free." Gregory smiled and went to get ready.

I scoffed. "Little asshole."

After a while of waiting for Gregory to finish he was finally done.

"Finally your done come on we gotta go." I said and got up from the couch.

"Wait why are you working the day shift today?" Gregory questioned me.

"Well it's the grand re-re-opening for the plex since the whole afton incident, and I have to help today." I explained to him.

"Ahhh ok then." Was all he said.

You two left the house and drove to the plex. Upon arriving there was a very very long line leading around the plex.

"Wow it's going to be packed packed today." I said to myself.

As you parked your car you and Gregory went through where the loading docks were at since you couldn't enter through the front gates.

After a while you made it inside the plex you dropped of Gregory at the daycare with sun and from there you went to find the others.

"Hey what took so long?" Liam questioned you.

"I know I'm sorry there was a long line and me and Gregory went through the loading docks sorry." I said and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Ok whatever, we have exactly 25 minutes before the plex opens, y/n you have decorating duty, Vanessa you have Ballon duty, and I have streamers duty." Liam said.

"Ok let's get started." I said and ran towards where I had to go.

~25 minutes later~

"Ok is everyone done with everything." Liam said and both me and Vanessa shook our head.

All three of you guys walked to where the boss was at. Upon walking towards him he seemed stressed out and was just pacing back and forth.

"Uh hey boss you ok there?" Liam questioned him.

Mr. Williams stopped and looked at you guys with a relieved face. "Oh thank goodness you guys are here. So we're under staff at the moment and imma need you guys to work twice as hard then what you guys are expecting today." He explained to us.

"Well we were kinda expecting that, so what exactly do we need to do?" I questioned.

"Well for now y/n imma need you to double check on all animatronic's, Liam I need you to make sure the sound system and everything for the stage is ready, and Vanessa I need you to make sure the kitchen area is all good and that no fires happen." Mr. Williams said. 

"You know I'm here too, I may not work here but I can do sum too." Samantha said out of nowhere.

"Ah su puta madre Samantha!" I exclaimed as Liam and Vanessa laughed.

"Ah yes Samantha of course you can help, you can help with the daycare and any parties that are held over in that main area." Mr. Williams told her.

"Yea sure." Samantha said.