Step one

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Step one: Observing the Cat's Nature

*krasotka красотка means beautiful

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

-You're not running away, Y/N.

This is exactly what makes you want to run away and so you try. But how can you compete with a guy who's an athlete with legs for days and enough stamina to run a marathon?

Simply. You can't. You literally stand no chance but you know that they'll give you points for trying.

Your attempt of escaping is so pathetic that you cannot even call it a chase. He corners you almost right away and before you can even say his first name or family name his hands are already on your arms holding you tightly.

-Kuroo.- you cry out when the taller black-haired boy pushes you towards the gym.- I swear to Kami, I'll start biting and scratching if you don't stop.

-Watch out. She might do it.- Kenma says raising his eyes from his Nintendo but only for a brief second. The little game plays cheerful melodies as he's pushing one button after another hitting the targets. His cat-like eyes are focused on the screen for most of the time.

-I'll bite back then.- he says smirking. You are trying to wiggle out of his hold but it's no use.- If you keep putting up a fight I'll throw you over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

-How chivalrous of you.- you groan with a scowl on your face but you know Kuroo too well, he will not give up.

-Oh come on, Y/N. Didn't you agree to help our coach a bit? Aren't you happy to be his assistant and spend time with your favorite boy in the world?

-You're right, I do enjoy Kenma's presence. -you smile widely at the blonde-haired boy and he lets out a small chuckle. Kuroo on the other hand looks offended.

-Hey, that was mean! I thought you love me more! -he scoffs and you feel his hot breath on your neck. He stops pushing you as soon as the three of you reach the gym's entrance.

-Listen up, if I knew I'd have to be here almost every practice you guys have, I wouldn't have even bothered.- you sigh rubbing the bridge of your nose.

-Then how on earth did you think this would work? -Kuroo frowns shaking your arms.

-Ugh... I mean... Kenma could have set up a camera somewhere and I could watch it from...

-Don't even finish that sentence.- he sighs out as his head rests on your shoulder in defeat.- You're slowly turning into Kenma. Don't get me wrong, I love Kenma but I don't think I can handle two at the same time.