Step four

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Step four: Introduce the cat to your voice.

"If the cat seems amenable to taming, your next step is to get them used to you and your voice. Sit near them and talk to them in a soft, gentle voice."

*kiska- mean little kitten but it can also mean pussy

*kiska- mean little kitten but it can also mean pussy... because Lev doesn't speak Russian and he only knows a few words from Alisa let's say that he doesn't know the second meaning ;)

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You're more than surprised when barely ten minutes after you get home someone knocks on the front door. You scrunch your nose quickly pulling down your shirt. You open the door to see no one else than Lev Haiba.

-Y/N-chan.- he says shily.- Could you... give me your phone number?

You're stumped and so is he. He looks down at your already changed clothes consisting of a little large t-shirt and shorts. It's the first time he has seen you in anything else than school uniform.

-Umm... -you hum with a frown on your face.

-I might have questions about volleyball! -he adds quickly.- I thought it would be fine to talk them over outside the school field...

-Oh...- you slightly nod your head as you reach out your hand to him.- Okay.

Something in your head doesn't add up but you don't question it. After all, you said you would help him get to the top so it's only fair to answer whatever question he does have for you. He panics when he pats down his uniform in search of his phone to find it in the deepest part of his backpack. He hands you the phone with a giant smile.

-Here you go. -you say handing back his phone and he brings it close to his chest like it's a treasure he doesn't want to lose. He thanks you with a big smile on his face before leaving and you watch his tall figure disappear in the distance.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

-Kenma, come on tell me. -you say almost sternly.- I don't know if I'm just paranoid or if something is actually going on.

You lay on your bed with your back pressed on the soft mattress and feet against the wall. You called Kenma about an hour ago and you left your phone on speaker letting it rest next to your head. He's been playing online for most of the call but it's not like you mind. He's always doing that anyway.

-Why don't you ask Kuroo? -he says into the microphone and you hear him let out a hiss right after hinting that the game doesn't actually go as he planned.- I don't even know Haiba that well. He pisses me off with his lack of technique yet he always wants me to toss to him. So annoying.